• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Very important question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
And the Saudi Arabian guy should probably keep his pie hole shut if he has nothing nice to say, it will definitely make the world a better place. Anyway, don't worry, you won't get a U. :)) good luck for the rest of your exams!

Reaction score
i have to get defensive, otherwise ill be proved wrong.
by the way mind your own bizz.

How repulsive are you! I barely even know you and I hate you! What a magical world!

I have nothing to say other than: "Suicide is a great option for people like you! :)"

BTW You have got a lot of nerve to say: "Shh..." to me! I can't blame you! Some people just have a limited IQ! No offense of course!

Reaction score
I bet uzair has no friends in life, I mean look at his display picture. He comes here and try to act tough. This is internet, what can you do? Caps lock all of us to death?

on a serious note, I don't know if it's allowed or not but I've always used ball point pen. It's better if you stop using them because no one is actually 100% sure whether it's allowed or not.
hahahahaha kk man. calm down.
BUT i was not lying.
all my teachers warned me about not using those types of pen.

Reaction score
How repulsive are you! I barely even know you and I hate you! What a magical world!

I have nothing to say other than: "Suicide is a great option for people like you! :)"

BTW You have got a lot of nerve to say: "Shh..." to me! I can't blame you! Some people just have a limited IQ! No offense of course!
hahahaha calm down man! xD
this world is magical ain't it? :p
and i agree with some people having a limited IQ.

Reaction score
you're right he doesn't have a right to call you a loser..
But the way you act proves that you are a lonely loser that desperately seeks attention..

Ah so you admit that you're a sore loser?
Ending an argument by running away while insulting with "kid".
now look another kid interferes.
kk i admit that whatever. happy?!

Reaction score
now look another kid interferes.
kk i admit that whatever. happy?!
I didn't say it for my happiness, I just said it so you would understand the stupidity of what you're saying and maybe from that you might grow a pair.. of kohones and grow up?

Reaction score
H
alright kid u win.
message me when u get your result ;)
Haha, homeless kiddo, I'm getting 5 A*s out of the 7 subjects im taking and thats guaranteed, you go enjoy your C's and D's with your lil hipster teachers, fag

Status
Not open for further replies.