• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Very important question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Oh hashtag is so cool, now go to sleep bro, if you're in jeddah, I'll have fun busting down the first row of your teeth down (Y)
nah man ill sleep after praying fajr.
come to my place right now man.
we'll see who has fun.

Reaction score
will be busy man. cant deal with u that day.
come on wed. we'll have fun ;)
i'll*
ahaha, got scared? don't worry if you're gonna be with people on thursday I'll get all you want to beat you up and the people you're gonna be with :)

Reaction score
ahaha, got scared? don't worry if you're gonna be with people on thursday I'll get all you want to beat you up and the people you're gonna be with :)
Alright. Come on Thursday and bring anyone u want. I'm pretty busy so i can give u guys 2 mins max. But i think i'll get rid of u guys in that time or even before that.

Reaction score
And i thought that people would become humble and god loving during their exams....ah well.....

Reaction score
I've done physics paper 3 and my english with it! And many of my friends say I'm getting a U
CIE wont penalise u 4 such a small thing........a pen is a pen.its not lyk they will erase yor answer..........

Reaction score
I like you. You're like the dude with the breeze... I'm not as funny as you are :( but hey keep posting you get us in the "mood", if you know what I mean :LOL:
Well, thanks.

And i thought that people would become humble and god loving during their exams....ah well.....
Apparently, your argument is invalid.

CIE wont penalise u 4 such a small thing........a pen is a pen.its not lyk they will erase yor answer..........
People think it's a small thing and a pen is a pen. But let me tell you something, if you read the instructions on one of Edexcel papers, you will see that you are not allowed to write in blue pen. Only black pen and nothing else (except for diagrams, you can use pencil). It has something to do with the scanning of paper.

Reaction score
Alright. Come on Thursday and bring anyone u want. I'm pretty busy so i can give u guys 2 mins max. But i think i'll get rid of u guys in that time or even before that.

Fine, say when and where, lets see what a few Al Saud people can do to you idiot :D

Reaction score
works for me.
Breaking news: Evidence that uzair is stupid has been found

No, just no. It doesn't work.

im gonna be busy, so come to rehab near pisj-es.
bring all u want kid. Me, alone will be more than enough for all of em.

MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ALL OF EM.

Not sure if trolling or thinks he's a 300 lb wrestler.

Calls everyone kid.
15 years old.

Have you hit puberty yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.