• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Very Important Regarding English Paper 2

Reaction score
@123add1: yes i think so.

@saud: the passage said that he rarely saw hassan but the few times he did he felt that the oxygen seeped out of the room or something like that if i am not mistaken

Reaction score
The first look I gave to this question I though we had to mention Diffusion or somethin LOL

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
ya.........i also wrote that hassan's presence made amir feel uncomfortable cuz he did not want to face hassan at that time.
I wrote the same answer..... :beer:

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
Silent Hunter said:
ya.........i also wrote that hassan's presence made amir feel uncomfortable cuz he did not want to face hassan at that time.
Well i did not understand this passage
It was written that Amir barely sees Hassan then why hassan is in the Amirs room.
i wrote that amount of oxgen decrease in room because Amir gasped heavenly.
How can we deduction that amir was uncomfortabe,jeolous or frightened?
One student in centre wrote that Amir was an asthama patient :lol:
Amir was an asthama patient... :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
I am locking this topic till the result and marking schemes come out in august...though i have no administrative powers of any sorts
=D

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
I am locking this topic till the result and marking schemes come out in august...though i have no administrative powers of any sorts
=D
We all will be very pleased...... :Yahoo!: :D :p