• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Very Important Regarding English Paper 2

Reaction score
You're wrong. There would be no point for Cambridge to ask these questions as the answers would be the same. I noted the questions down after the exam.

Reaction score
rafae said:
And I don't think the word you are stating was correct as periphery; I think the word was uncertainly.
Although I may be incorrect, there are several arguments to prove my point.

State one.

Reaction score
F*** the english paper...theres no crying over spilt milk...concentrate on the upcoming papers...because if you cry remembering english paper again and again you will loose faith and confidence in yourself for the coming papers...but if manage to do real good in the coming papers then believe me you will forget about english and be really relaxed..xD*

Reaction score
forget about the tasks and betrayal.what did u all write for the oxygen seeped out of the room part?

Reaction score
ya.........i also wrote that hassan's presence made amir feel uncomfortable cuz he did not want to face hassan at that time.

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
ya.........i also wrote that hassan's presence made amir feel uncomfortable cuz he did not want to face hassan at that time.
Well i did not understand this passage
It was written that Amir barely sees Hassan then why hassan is in the Amirs room.
i wrote that amount of oxgen decrease in room because Amir gasped heavenly.
How can we deduction that amir was uncomfortabe,jeolous or frightened?
One student in centre wrote that Amir was an asthama patient :lol:

Reaction score
i think it was implied there...........it felt to amir as if he was gasping for oxygen cuz he did not have good feelings in presence of hassan

Reaction score
i wrote the same that amir did not want to face hassan when he is around and he felt troubled when he was around.am i right?