• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Volunteeer Work/Internships 2014-2015

Reaction score
no dil people have nowadays.
***amd***
Kapil+Sharma+-+Babaji+Ka+Thullu.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
when the person i referred to, who has done volunteership in SK, went there, she also had done fsc and she was also appointed to take care of kids. so you dunno what you'll get to do. you are just supposed to assist them the way they ask you to.
My brother told me that when you apply for foreign universities, they prefer students who want to work for some humanitarian cause (and thats why universities ask you to write a self-essay about yourself). and for that purpose, SOS and SK both are equally good. I'm going to try in both.
Secondly, for SOS, its just an internship, but for SK, after internship there is a lot more stuff waiting for you if you really want to do. Like, you might have heard of "Pak Wheels auto show" which took place in Liberty Chowk in March, SK appointed its volunteers for fundraising and charity collection. and, not just this, they have different yearly plans for charity collection you can take part in.

There might be some more things to do in SOS too, but what i know i've told you.
Wow that's amazing. So SK is like a whole network, and SOS is great too, but I'm going to go with SK this time. Whoever you are Thank you :)