• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Want bio p31 answers ? (ask here)

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
haochen said:
xIshtar i right :D

Ahh, I love it when people say that :D

Seems like I got them correct apart from D, which I see where you are saying about the floating, because the leaves were buoyant, which was an adaptation right?
:D

and i for got what i wrote :)

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
davirus said:
Hello Guys am kinda new here but i want to know what was the ratio of the two boys to be AB ?

I wrote 25% because 1 was A, the other was B, the other was O, and the other was AB, so 1 in 4, 25%..

Thx! :) i wrote 25% too ,i think if u wrote 25% then u did the past question correct :)

Reaction score
Probability is a percentage or a decimal.. Percentage is accepted as a probability.. I do statistics at AS Maths level, so 25% is accepted..

Reaction score
Guys what about the similarity between those two insects?? What advantages does insect no. 4 have of being similar to insect no. 1???

Reaction score
Protection from predators since it's known to have a really good sting and to mate with partners that are from that other genus.

Attachments

• Untitled.tiff
    81.7 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Protection from predators since it's known to have a really good sting and to mate with partners that are from that other genus.

Yeahh, thats what I wrote too.. What grade you hoping for?

Reaction score
just wanted to ask one ques.
in biology paper 31, i ran out of time.
i had like the last three pages to do and there were only 5 mins left. :shock: :shock: :no:
so, i wrote in note form eg. for the last ques i wrote -----------
-variation
-evolution
-survival of fittest
-species prosper

will the examiners give me marks? how much would i get out of 5 for example?
i wrote many ques in note/ponit form..........will i get enough marks? :x
:( :( :(

Reaction score
Oliveme said:
just wanted to ask one ques.
in biology paper 31, i ran out of time.
i had like the last three pages to do and there were only 5 mins left. :shock: :shock: :no:
so, i wrote in note form eg. for the last ques i wrote -----------
-variation
-evolution
-survival of fittest
-species prosper

will the examiners give me marks? how much would i get out of 5 for example?
i wrote many ques in note/ponit form..........will i get enough marks? :x
:( :( :(

You may not get enough marks, you might get 2 or 3, as the stripes develop due to a mutation..

Reaction score
You r not allowed to write in bullet form in IGs as it is your explanation that calls for grades not the main idea only expect to get 2/5 as you mention few key words, natural selection and few deatails about the survial of the fittest but you missed the most important point that mutation will act as a selection agent. Any way good luck for paper 1, after all it is 30% of the final average.
:)

Reaction score
Xishtar, A* since i haven't found a mistake for myself yet except in first question, they claim it's respiration and i wrote activate uptake, my first 2 marks gone

R

rockincrew

hay u have mistake in the colon and small intestine question
haha

Reaction score
I have proven 2 here wrong about colon. I'm more than 100% sure im correct. ;) why laugh?

Reaction score
Small intestines is the right answer. Colon is wrong.

You can wait for the marking scheme as much as you want, knowledge proofs it ;)