• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Want bio p31 answers ? (ask here)

Reaction score
Jhose, Your getting on my nerves like sh1t honestly.

It was small intestines and stomach, They asked which part produces the secretion with most water secreted or w/e, I don't remember the question in exact.

It was stomach and small intestines.

Also me, Box 1 was capillaries
2 was epithelial
3 lacteal

Reaction score
how can you say that yhe answer is small intestine while the question is asking from where more water is entering to the small intestine. So based on what your saying is that small intestine is supplying itself with water.

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Jhose, Your getting on my nerves like sh1t honestly.

It was small intestines and stomach, They asked which part produces the secretion with most water secreted or w/e, I don't remember the question in exact.

It was stomach and small intestines.

Also me, Box 1 was capillaries
2 was epithelial
3 lacteal

I wrote that as well, except I forgot the epithelial, but remembered the diagram in past papers, so I put a wall of cells, which was correct in another paper :p

Reaction score
i read the question many times and it was asking about the organ and not the juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
actually, in the last part, even though they are in the same species they cannot produce fertile offspring unless they are both in the same species AND genus