• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

***WARNING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just don't get why people keep asking again and again for leaked papers or whatever. I know some students get them through different sources but do you think they're going to say it in a forum?
CIE board constantly monitors such forums and if they know papers are leaked you will be in a serious trouble. Even if you think...ehh...I am smart...I have a completely anonymous profile, how are they ever gonna know well...if they can't find you they surely will find where you live and then they're going to mess with the centers at your city or whatever...how can they do this? because they don't care what you get in your results or which university you get in. The point is...all this trouble is not worth it. So do this favor to not just yourself but everyone and stop posting in forums about it.

Reaction score
I just don't get why people keep asking again and again for leaked papers or whatever. I know some students get them through different sources but do you think they're going to say it in a forum?
CIE board constantly monitors such forums and if they know papers are leaked you will be in a serious trouble. Even if you think...ehh...I am smart...I have a completely anonymous profile, how are they ever gonna know well...if they can't find you they surely will find where you live and then they're going to mess with the centers at your city or whatever...how can they do this? because they don't care what you get in your results or which university you get in. The point is...all this trouble is not worth it. So do this favor to not just yourself but everyone and stop posting in forums about it.

hey can u help me with this http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/practical-chem-p3-qs-help.14595/

Reaction score
AND CIE will close this site too. It really is no big deal for them.
N-o b-i-g d-e-a-l.
Hm...let me think about it.
I can have bad grades on one side,
or I could have the joy of Xtreme Papers being shut down once and for all, putting an end to all this mindless rubbish....
Tough choice
I'll go with bad grades!:p

Reaction score
hey!
its CIE's negligence.....they should made a leak proof system........
its not our headache neither we should be worried about etting caught...........

Reaction score
Go ahead, post ur name, centre no., candidate number here!

You shouln't be worried about getting caught as you said,
Right?
hey!
u r living in a country where a thief is THE HEAD OF STATE................
so why should we bother...........
p.s i didnt have any source ......i got all the information from this site.............. u should know the FACT that its CIE's fault.............
the claim to be most secured examination system of Pakistan where as they them self are CORRUPT............

Reaction score
no problem dude.....from last two exam sessions nothing has happened

Reaction score
hey!
p.s i didnt have any source ......i got all the information from this site.............. u should know the FACT that its CIE's fault.............
the claim to be most secured examination system of Pakistan where as they them self are CORRUPT............
You are right but they cannot stop it completely.......
And even if you can cheat and see others cheating you shouldn't cheat its morally wrong!
Remember you have to answer in a court in the Hereafter!
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/why-bother.14442/page-3#post-222589

Anyways, you can chose whatever you want, I cannot and will not force you!

Reaction score
Go ahead, post ur name, centre no., candidate number here!

You shouln't be worried about getting caught as you said,
Right?
this is not the only site ...........i think there may be other sites as well with all the stuff.............
another thing is this that according to CIE we should not discuss the stuff after with in 24 hours of the paper.......
but this is BEFORE 24 HOURS OF THE PAPER:D(y):LOL:

Reactions: Jaf
Reaction score
I agree with you brother. Firstly it's very disappointing to see 'muslims' getting involved in these practices. CIE is a big organization and is known for it's reputation of papers being 100% secured. CIE would do anything to maintain this reputation no matter what. Please avoid leaking the paper or asking for it's content. Do you think your parents paid you to register for CIE to cheat? At least be honest with your parents.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
People, please go and study... don't waste time arguing here.
And cheating is wrong!! So you shouldn't seek unfair means.
stuff like this has already been discussed in detail here: http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/why-bother.14442/page-3#post-222589

if you guys find ppl posting stuff about paper before it or within 20-24 hours after the paper, please use the REPORT button on the post. Coz we don't allow for this.

lastly,
AND CIE will close this site too. It really is no big deal for them.
N-o b-i-g d-e-a-l.
No offence, but kindly refrain from saying things you have no knowledge of...

Regards,
BadRobot14.

Reaction score
No offence, but kindly refrain from saying things you have no knowledge of...

Regards,
BadRobot14.

No. I know very well what am talking about. I come from a country where the education sector is worse than a nuclear power station. Even a difference of one mark can make a tremendous difference in the lives of people. Few years ago, papers were leaked from blackpapers.info and their facebook page. It has closed now. This was literally an explosion. Even the sale of past papers isn't allowed in the legal market.

It isn't just the sake of an A or a B. It is the collective hard work of a student, his parents, his teachers, his relatives, the school administration, the Ministry of Education. Where a laureate system exists, it is a commitment of the State towards meritocracy, democratic principles and transparency. A one mark difference can cost millions to the Ministry.

Do not make the mistake of underestimating CIE. Someone said here it's a business. Well, yes, it is one and has big tough rivals to face. CIE will not allow its reputation to be tarnished. It will not let years of building up be destroyed so easily.

Anyway, just saying it so that you take the matter more seriously and people seriously stop cheating.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
No. I know very well what am talking about. I come from a country where the education sector is worse than a nuclear power station. Even a difference of one mark can make a tremendous difference in the lives of people. Few years ago, papers were leaked from blackpapers.info and their facebook page. It has closed now. This was literally an explosion. Even the sale of past papers isn't allowed in the legal market.

It isn't just the sake of an A or a B. It is the collective hard work of a student, his parents, his teachers, his relatives, the school administration, the Ministry of Education. Where a laureate system exists, it is a commitment of the State towards meritocracy, democratic principles and transparency. A one mark difference can cost millions to the Ministry.

Do not make the mistake of underestimating CIE. Someone said here it's a business. Well, yes, it is one and has big tough rivals to face. CIE will not allow its reputation to be tarnished. It will not let years of building up be destroyed so easily.

Anyway, just saying it so that you take the matter more seriously and people seriously stop cheating.
we already take the matter seriously... but I still think you don't know much about websites being closed etc...
it would be useless to argue since the bottom line is we hate cheating and you hate it too.. so peace.

Reaction score
hey!
The Head of the State is a thief, I'll admit it.
He is the focus of all my hatred: whenever his name comes up I curse him, just like I when I would say "excuse me" when I would sneeze or "pardon me" when I ask for something.
Do you wan't every guy with a sense of dignity cursing you? Or do you wan't them to say a prayer when they hear you name and remember you for the good and decent person you are?
I certainly would not wan't such a horrible fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.