• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WAS EVER CAMBRIDGE QUESTION PAPER LEAKED?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wish there have been many such incidents that took place...
if u know... let me know.. too..

Reaction score
there are many rumors! It was said that the maths paper of nov 2009 was leaked, but that is still under investigation. some have been proven to have leaked, but it is not very often

Reaction score
I hear practical paper get leaked. Infact I know they do. Especially ICT practical since the teachers get them before the paper. And our teachers are not that trustful. :/

Reaction score
Once ana ccounts paper was leaked...
If u see in some Past paers...Its written on da side ov dat year (LEAKED PAPER)

Reaction score
guys its like there is a teacher over here in riyadh last year just abt 3 hours b4 exam she called all the students and gave them a chemistry test and the exam paper was just the same as the test she gave

Reaction score
I think Physics P33 got leaked this year..? I'm not sure but I believe some people posted the topics which would come and I think they did.

Reaction score
i wonder if any one of u could post imran merchants guess paper pplxx its urgent chem and physics pllllxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.