• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*** was that(physics paper 3)

Reaction score
But is there like a way the GCSE ppl calculate who gets A*?
Like add up all the marks of the 3 papers and divide by summin or summin like that?
I would like to know how they do it....like how did they do it last year? is it like based on how the rest of the world does or just how the individual does?

Reaction score
Yaaay same ! what about the positive charges i named them prtons not sure :S

For the charges I put electrons move away from the negitavily charged thingy and the ndown the neutral thingy....because remember protons and neutrons are big and do not move XD

Reaction score
But is there like a way the GCSE ppl calculate who gets A*?
Like add up all the marks of the 3 papers and divide by summin or summin like that?
I would like to know how they do it....like how did they do it last year? is it like based on how the rest of the world does or just how the individual does?
hw da entire world does. dey draw up a curve n den decide da ranges

Reaction score
For the charges I put electrons move away from the negitavily charged thingy and the ndown the neutral thingy....because remember protons and neutrons are big and do not move XD
i wrote protons and in how to make it positivly charged just add earthing negative electrons will escape and go through the earthing and it will become positivly charged