• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*** was that(physics paper 3)

Reaction score
what made me laugh out loud in the exam is the fact that he replaced the electric circuit with lightening strokes!:sneaky:
when i told my teacher about that question he told did the examiners got mad or what?
that question cracked me up :LOL:

Reaction score
what made me laugh out loud in the exam is the fact that he replaced the electric circuit with lightening strokes!:sneaky:
when i told my teacher about that question he told did the examiners got mad or what?
that question cracked me up :LOL:
haha i did a silly mistake i used current = charge x time :mad: haha instead of charge/time but its just 2 marks :D

Reaction score
actually after the exam i have a will to party but i've still got p6 physics and p3 chemistry, so i have to delay party time:(
i think that we should make an online party or i'm considering burning all the igcse books as a revenge from these hard times:sneaky:

Reaction score
actually after the exam i have a will to party but i've still got p6 physics and p3 chemistry, so i have to delay party time:(
i think that we should make an online party or i'm considering burning all the igcse books as a revenge from these hard times:sneaky:
Looool I'm Gonna Join this party .. I will be the first one to burn all those IG boooks :p !!!

Reaction score
Looool I'm Gonna Join this party .. I will be the first one to burn all those IG boooks :p !!!
we r hvin a funeral on da 13th June.
dis is da funeral 4 all da books, n past pprs.
da venue is fear valley, n evr1's gonna wear white.
we r gonna decorate da place wid past pprs, n torn pages.:sneaky:

Reaction score
we r hvin a funeral on da 13th June.
dis is da funeral 4 all da books, n past pprs.
da venue is fear valley, n evr1's gonna wear white.
we r gonna decorate da place wid past pprs, n torn pages.:sneaky:
Yes My last exam is At 13 !! I'm Just waiting til this coming wednesday so that i could burn every single paper in my room :p ... By the way .,, Are yu egyptian ?

Reaction score
why should chemistry come so late,
some people say that they'll study in that time,
screw studying!! i just want the exams to finish to get the hell out of ksa and of course to party :D

Reaction score
why should chemistry come so late,
some people say that they'll study in that time,
screw studying!! i just want the exams to finish to get the hell out of ksa and of course to party :D
i wanna stay here. i dnt wanna leave KSA. i luv it here.