• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*** was that(physics paper 3)

Reaction score
lmfao, hi
The graph question, 7.77highest speed, average speed was 6.66m/s and the first three were constant speed, constant acceleration, constant speed.
lmfao dude, the maximum speed was, 280/30 = 9.33 recurring ( the constant bit) and the average speed was 400/60 = 6.6 recurring. I'm sure i'm right.

Reaction score
AAAAhhhhhh right after physics exam i felt like " I NEVA STUDIED THESE KINDA STUFF" :'(
at first i thought first i will do the easy questions first buh thn i ended up just flipping the pages !!
it was like my brain stopped working!! -.-

Reaction score
In that question did we have to draw the components in? I only wrote their names as the question asked us to....but everyone says we need to draw the components in as well :(
no i dun think so...it wasnt stated on the ppr....i chekd like a billion tyms :p

Reaction score
Physics exam was VERY HARD, and my last paper also was HARD too, this going bad.

This physics paper was a nightmare, and what is the next exam? PHYSICS, AGAIN! and paper 6 where I do horrible in. not getting more than B.