• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*** was that(physics paper 3)

Reaction score
lmfao, hi
lmfao dude, the maximum speed was, 280/30 = 9.33 recurring ( the constant bit) and the average speed was 400/60 = 6.6 recurring. I'm sure i'm right.
sorry bro maximum speed means the accelerating part plus constant speed!! 7.77

Reaction score
sorry bro maximum speed means the accelerating part plus constant speed!! 7.77
You just took values from the graph and divided them (distance/time) thats wrong, cause when you do that you get the average speed for the whole journey before that point, you should've found the distance travelled from B to C (i.e the straight line) and divide it by the time taken to travel that distance, if memory serves me correctly, I believe it was 280/30 which gives you 9.33 (recurring) m/s.

Reaction score
You just took values from the graph and divided them (distance/time) thats wrong, cause when you do that you get the average speed for the whole journey before that point, you should've found the distance travelled from B to C (i.e the straight line) and divide it by the time taken to travel that distance, if memory serves me correctly, I believe it was 280/30 which gives you 9.33 (recurring) m/s.
350/45 cuz speed is the gradient of the distance/time graph get gradient of line AC it is 7.77

Reaction score
350/45 cuz speed is the gradient of the distance/time graph get gradient of line AC it is 7.77
How can you get the gradient of line AB in the first place, its a curve, so you cant find its speed, you should find the gradient of the straight line BC

Reaction score
woow! dats wat i wrote 4 da buuble question. n i totally made dat up! trust me!
It is important that a hydraulic system contains no air bubbles. You may have heard about the need to "bleed the air out of the brake lines" of you car. If there is an air bubble in the system, then the force applied to the first piston gets used compressing the air in the bubble rather than moving the second piston, which has a big effect on the efficiency of the system.

Reaction score
How can you get the gradient of line AB in the first place, its a curve, so you cant find its speed, you should find the gradient of the straight line BC
yeah i got you but come on by this u got speed of BC what about AB ?