• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*** was that(physics paper 3)

Reaction score
i got 18.13, or sumthin where da second number after decimal is less dan 5.
approzimatel, my ans ws 18.1. n i got it usin da average. dats da way 2 get da ans

Cool! Some people got it using frequency (1.8 was the most frequent) that's why I'm asking.

Reaction score
there's one question after u figure out the charge, Q=IT then after that they ask you for energy, you use IVT , what was the answer again, i got something like 4x10^11 or something,4,6 can't really remember
4.5 x 10^7 or 45000000 joules.

Reaction score
what subjects are you doing????
Can we discuss the paper on like yahoo messenger.
english, maths, chem, bio, physics, accounts, business, n ict
yahoo messenger? it's kinda impossible coz my dad's here. he'll kill me. y dnt u inbox me in xtreme?

Reaction score
hmm they askd abt design so copper is wrong, u had to talk abt using thinner capillary tube. nd level falls cuz of evaporation i wrote tht too, but i think its wrong. my brother is in AS level and i told him the qs , he said tht the flask xpands (its glass) nd a little volume increase causes the level to fall.

No u put fatter tube not thinner.....I put fatter

Reaction score
hmm they askd abt design so copper is wrong, u had to talk abt using thinner capillary tube. nd level falls cuz of evaporation i wrote tht too, but i think its wrong. my brother is in AS level and i told him the qs , he said tht the flask xpands (its glass) nd a little volume increase causes the level to fall.

Oh sry it is make it smaller.....I put bigger :( was that a 1 mark question?