• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Watt da?!!!!!

Reaction score
I dont concern internet for Islam! and btw I am just Muslim, no matter sunni or shiya!
WHAT IS SUNNI, SHIA BRELVI! We all are united muslims and Allah said in Quran that grip hold the rope of Allah and do fall trap for differences! We are muslims no one's shia, sunni barelvi etc etc
Ofcourse we are united and one, we believe in Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). However there are some minor differences in religious practice between them. So I was wondering whether there was any such things in case of Milads.

Reaction score
Ofcourse we are united and one, we believe in Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). However there are some minor differences in religious practice between them. So I was wondering whether there was any such things in case of Milads.

No there is no such case for this, but just tell me any name Sahabi who arranged Milad....
I was also very fond of attending Milads and felt it obligatory, but my this concept was changed last year.

Reaction score
TBH i feel guitly listening to naat! IDk why cox reading is whole lot a different story and then make naats i feel like im doing something wrong!

Reaction score
TBH i feel guitly listening to naat! IDk why cox reading is whole lot a different story and then make naats i feel like im doing something wrong!

you shudnt be guilty... how ever u shud know that certain statements count as shirk... such as "sare nabi tere dar ke sawali" that means all the prophets come and ask at the door of Muhammad (sa) wch is wrong. Respected though he highly is... he isnt the one whom one shud ask for at times of need. one can only and only ask Allah

Reaction score
No there is no such case for this, but just tell me any name Sahabi who arranged Milad....
I was also very fond of attending Milads and felt it obligatory, but my this concept was changed last year.
good question, first we should find out what the leading Islamic scholars have say about Milads and whether anything about it is written in Quran or Hadith

Reaction score

no its nothing in that, even there is an ayat in Quran which means like this
and all of the poets are gumraah which have nothing to write except there lovers...
Thats not the word to word authentic translation.

Reaction score
a friend of my dad told my dad that he was invited to a dars. he went there and there was no one but an old man
he said waht a time has come that theres no one to listen ito a dars..
then there were two women taller than usual who gaave him biryani...

then he left and then he realied he left his watch there to do wuzu i think.
then when he returned to that house there was no such house :s

Reaction score
a friend of my dad told my dad that he was invited to a dars. he went there and there was no one but an old man
he said waht a time has come that theres no one to listen ito a dars..
then there were two women taller than usual who gaave him biryani...

then he left and then he realied he left his watch there to do wuzu i think.
then when he returned to that house there was no such house :s

abhi sona b hai! kyun dra rahi hen? raaton ki neendain haraam ho jayen gi!

Reaction score
sigh i guess i have to...
I was sitting in a room with my sister sitting in front of me and my bhanja onto my right.
there was no one inn the house so when my bhanja looked up at the door (where there was no one)
and observed for a while... then he smiled and gave out a laugh as if he has recognised someone whom we cant see.
Then me and my sis we turned to look at the entrance to see what had made the baby laugh. there was nothing. we exchanged uneasy looks before dropping the matter altogether...
We had a pretty shuddering experience.Well me and my brother went to a nearby mosque in LHR. It was maghrib. Just when I was leaving a young boy (aged 8-10) popped out of the crowd and greeted me. In the back of my mind I thought I'd seen him somewhere but I couldnot and havent still recalled from where. and then he just like vanished into the crowd.
My brother who ran ahead of me after the prayers approached the road and he sees a young boy ( the same age as I'd mentioned) sitting up on a tree and he quickly sort of slides down it and greets my brother.

According to my brother he had blood in his mouth, on seeing this he was frightened and he just turned tail and ran as fast he could towards the house. Now the two boys or maybe the same one greeted us at almost the same times. Havent been able to solve the mystery ever since.

Reaction score
We had a pretty shuddering experience.Well me and my brother went to a nearby mosque in LHR. It was maghrib. Just when I was leaving a young boy (aged 8-10) popped out of the crowd and greeted me. In the back of my mind I thought I'd seen him somewhere but I couldnot and havent still recalled from where. and then he just like vanished into the crowd.
My brother who ran ahead of me after the prayers approached the road and he sees a young boy ( the same age as I'd mentioned) sitting up on a tree and he quickly sort of slides down it and greets my brother.

According to my brother he had blood in his mouth, on seeing this he was frightened and he just turned tail and ran as fast he could towards the house. Now the two boys or maybe the same one greeted us at almost the same times. Havent been able to solve the mystery ever since.
I think it's just a coincidence :p The two boys myt have played a prank to scare you guys, xD