• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Watt da?!!!!!

Reaction score
Where did you see jinnaaat?
He used to be in my room. As to the description i cn tell u that u can place a top upside down and tghat was its head....
and he was slender and very tall apart from that i dint kno much. I always grt scared wen im half sleep half awake... they used to annoy me
like pulling my hair wen i was asleep. Th pain had been real. It happened only twice but it was the samw cprner of the rooom that my head turned a repeated number of tym. I cud have happily believed it to be a hallucination had not my father told me thqt there are jinnaat in the house of the same description i was shocked to hear thwt cux i had never confided in him how the jin i had observed hqd looked.

Reaction score
He used to be in my room. As to the description i cn tell u that u can place a top upside down and tghat was its head....
and he was slender and very tall apart from that i dint kno much. I always grt scared wen im half sleep half awake... they used to annoy me
like pulling my hair wen i was asleep. Th pain had been real. It happened only twice but it was the samw cprner of the rooom that my head turned a repeated number of tym. I cud have happily believed it to be a hallucination had not my father told me thqt there are jinnaat in the house of the same description i was shocked to hear thwt cux i had never confided in him how the jin i had observed hqd looked.

NAMAAZAIN PARHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Call some Hujurs and tell them to perform a Milad to get rid of the Jin. Did the Jin harm you? Jins can be both good and bad. Make sure you mistakingly don't abuse the Jin thinking that it's bad.

Reaction score
Call some Hujurs and tell them to perform a Milad to get rid of the Jin. Did the Jin harm you? Jins can be both good and bad. Make sure you mistakingly don't abuse the Jin thinking that it's bad.

no need. as long as im convicted that Allah is by my side i am safe... :)
recited the ayat al kursi and he dint harm me... just tried to scare me...

Reaction score
Just trust in Allah and pray for help definately asking Allah's help means nothings gonna harm u !
ok listen my story!
We lived in a haunted house for 3.5years and we didnt knew that till 3yrs just passed :p! Trust me not even a single night went when I and my bro saw gud dreams! I was being chased by someone in dreams and someone runs to catch me etc and etc. My bro did saw bad dreams too and at the middle of the night he would wakes me up and then sleep comfortably! And I was forced to wake up at night cox i was scared! even bad things happened with me and my bro. Mice, cats and OWLS came in our house cox we were just living in lame old rent house. Owls used to live there and i heard the place where owls live are isolated and haunted areas(i know they are myths) but still! When one day someone told us that this house is haunted and u will be in bad luck always as my bro always had nightmares and even bad things in life! But nvr saw any jin or something like that!! My parr Dano once used to do chilla and she would see the jins my father told me that. She also explain saying the jin's height touched the long ceiling and was staring at her once she was removing a jin from a person! TBh idk whether Jins even interact with us But I guess they do!

Reaction score
Just trust in Allah and pray for help definately asking Allah's help means nothings gonna harm u !
ok listen my story!
We lived in a haunted house for 3.5years and we didnt knew that till 3yrs just passed :p! Trust me not even a single night went when I and my bro saw gud dreams! I was being chased by someone in dreams and someone runs to catch me etc and etc. My bro did saw bad dreams too and at the middle of the night he would wakes me up and then sleep comfortably! And I was forced to wake up at night cox i was scared! even bad things happened with me and my bro. Mice, cats and OWLS came in our house cox we were just living in lame old rent house. Owls used to live there and i heard the place where owls live are isolated and haunted areas(i know they are myths) but still! When one day someone told us that this house is haunted and u will be in bad luck always as my bro always had nightmares and even bad things in life! But nvr saw any jin or something like that!! My parr Dano once used to do chilla and she would see the jins my father told me that. She also explain saying the jin's height touched the long ceiling and was staring at her once she was removing a jin from a person! TBh idk whether Jins even interact with us But I guess they do!

ur symptoms are familiar. i also had thos being followed dreams... but our parents kept reciting all time...
so its no big