• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Watt da?!!!!!

Reaction score
boys we never met, how'd they know we were brothers, boy coming down tree rapidly, vanishing boy, blood in mouth. Sure dude coincidence :p
Makes me feel so much better now :)
Let me explain. The two boys were different. So it is not mandatory that they have to know you guys are brothers. There was blood in the mouth because possibly the boy's tooth has fallen. Young boys are really agile and are good at hiding because they are small and love playing hide and seek. The boys greeted you guys because may be you look like a superstar, possibly they had mistaken you for Afridi :p xD

Reaction score
Let me explain. The two boys were different. So it is not mandatory that they have to know you guys are brothers. There was blood in the mouth because possibly the boy's tooth has fallen. Young boys are really agile and are good at hiding because they are small and love playing hide and seek. The boys greeted you guys because may be you look like a superstar, possibly they had mistaken you for Afridi :p xD

lame

Reaction score
The boy could be chewing on paans too :p
yeah the kid had been watching too many spider man cartoons from the series hence the seemless slide down the tree
me a star ?
If i was shahid afridi then my brother surely resembles Tom Cruise !

Reaction score
there ws this one man in my room... bu then we changed homes. i miss him lol

Reaction score
lazy lazy ! :/
slave of will. i did read it all, perhaps i didn't notice how my speed reading skills had greatly improved in a whole month of idolness! so RESPECT!
now for the jinn matter. I shall refer this to sherlock in all good time. so calm down ppl and pray to God :))

Reaction score
sigh i guess i have to...
I was sitting in a room with my sister sitting in front of me and my bhanja onto my right.
there was no one inn the house so when my bhanja looked up at the door (where there was no one)
and observed for a while... then he smiled and gave out a laugh as if he has recognised someone whom we cant see.
Then me and my sis we turned to look at the entrance to see what had made the baby laugh. there was nothing. we exchanged uneasy looks before dropping the matter altogether...
If your bhanja is young its understandable. Cos babies can see angels, I think. Someone told me that. My bhanji does it all the time as well. And a cousin, too.
If it were something else, trust me, he wouldnt have been laughing.

Reaction score
sigh i guess i have to...
I was sitting in a room with my sister sitting in front of me and my bhanja onto my right.
there was no one inn the house so when my bhanja looked up at the door (where there was no one)
and observed for a while... then he smiled and gave out a laugh as if he has recognised someone whom we cant see.
Then me and my sis we turned to look at the entrance to see what had made the baby laugh. there was nothing. we exchanged uneasy looks before dropping the matter altogether...
Hmmm.. Well... There are may be 2 to 4 angels who are always there with children, ESPECIALLY to protect the children from the satans as appointed by Allah ( SWT ).. so u should be glad, take the sigh of relief and thank Allah..:)

Reaction score
WHAT IS SUNNI, SHIA BRELVI! We all are united muslims and Allah said in Quran that grip hold the rope of Allah and do fall trap for differences! We are muslims no one's shia, sunni barelvi etc etc
We are muslims. And a person cannot call himself a muslim unless he believes in the last Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (S.A.W.). The way i see it, shias have trouble grasping that concept. Having said that, it's still no reason for them to keep on fighting among themselves in Syria, Lybia, Bahrain, Iran and Iraq.

Btw, Jinns definitely exist but are you sure it was a jinn pulling your hair at night and not your little brother?

Reaction score
We had a pretty shuddering experience.Well me and my brother went to a nearby mosque in LHR. It was maghrib. Just when I was leaving a young boy (aged 8-10) popped out of the crowd and greeted me. In the back of my mind I thought I'd seen him somewhere but I couldnot and havent still recalled from where. and then he just like vanished into the crowd.
My brother who ran ahead of me after the prayers approached the road and he sees a young boy ( the same age as I'd mentioned) sitting up on a tree and he quickly sort of slides down it and greets my brother.

According to my brother he had blood in his mouth, on seeing this he was frightened and he just turned tail and ran as fast he could towards the house. Now the two boys or maybe the same one greeted us at almost the same times. Havent been able to solve the mystery ever since.
Ask your brother to stop watching too many horror movies. A Jinn greeting you on your way to Masjid would probably be a 'good' Jinn greeting several people. The blood in mouth thingy doesn't have too much leverage though.

Reaction score
We are muslims. And a person cannot call himself a muslim unless he believes in the last Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (S.A.W.). The way i see it, shias have trouble grasping that concept. Having said that, it's still no reason for them to keep on fighting among themselves in Syria, Lybia, Bahrain, Iran and Iraq.

Btw, Jinns definitely exist but are you sure it was a jinn pulling your hair at night and not your little brother?
Every Muslim believes Allah is one and only and Muhammad(PBUH) is our prophet where he be a shia sunni or of whatever! So its not shias are wrong or sunni's are wrong!! Its about unity which we all forgot and separated into sects!

Btw pulling hair?? o_O weird i nvr said that :p it seems funny :LOL: why my bro would wake up at 3:00am or 4:00am specially to pull my hair :p?

Reaction score
Every Muslim believes Allah is one and only and Muhammad(PBUH) is our prophet where he be a shia sunni or of whatever! So its not shias are wrong or sunni's are wrong!! Its about unity which we all forgot and separated into sects!

Btw pulling hair?? o_O weird i nvr said that :p it seems funny :LOL: why my bro would wake up at 3:00am or 4:00am specially to pull my hair :p?
Exactly. Every muslim must believe that. However, once you look into the beliefs of 'hardcore' Shia about the last Prophet or sometimes, the first Khalifa, you'd understand what my point is.

I'm sorry. That statement was directed to the opener of this thread, not to you. I apologize for not making it clear.

Reaction score
lol....he hardly sees any.
Ask your brother to stop watching too many horror movies. A Jinn greeting you on your way to Masjid would probably be a 'good' Jinn greeting several people. The blood in mouth thingy doesn't have too much leverage though.