• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

We are hiring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
We need 2 content writers for our news and articles section on our homepage.

The goals are as follows:
> Write medium sized articles 3000-5000 words based on any recent news in educational category or any articles related to educational sector in general
> Write a minimum of 3 articles per week
> Each article should include at least one picture with two-three recommended
> You will be paid per article so you can go higher than minimum requirements subject to quality of articles
> If the news/article is from another site, you can gather more information, rewrite in your own words and include a source at the end for reference

Members with a good background in English can apply by starting a private conversation with me.
Please include your past English grades (if any) and a short sample while applying.

Good luck! (y)

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Carolyn Mwasha. I am a 4th year in a dental school in Dar es salaam. I am eager to apply for this opportunity. I am a team player and I believe that I am well able to tackle the challenges it may present.

Reaction score
Hi, I am Zaina Usman and I am in O2 now, I am eager to apply for this post. I also have recent experience of content writing , which I did for my school regarding an activity. Grades regarding English will be provided upon request.

Reaction score
This is me Sana Faisal, I have done my CAIE O Levels from Beaconhouse school System. I have attended courses on content writing offered by our school. I eager to present myself for this job as I think I will be a suitable candidate.
Hope to see your response soon.
Thanks.

Reaction score

> Write medium sized articles 3000-5000 words based on any recent news in educational category or any articles related to educational sector in general
> You will be paid per article so you can go higher than minimum requirements subject to quality of articles
> If the news/article is from another site, you can gather more information, rewrite in your own words and include a source at the end for reference

Members with a good background in English can apply by starting a private conversation with me.
Please include your past English grades (if any) and a short sample while applying.

Good luck! (y)
hey i want to work for you

Reaction score
Hi. I am Amna. I would like to contribute to this site and become a content writer as writing is my hobby. Having nurtured it since the age of 10, I have had my writeups in Dawn magazine several times. I also won gold medal for the A2Z writing competition and have planned to create a blog for all the short stories, non-fiction articles etc. I have written previously. I can share them as reference of my work. I have also had chance to write speeches, debates etc. and help my librarian in selecting articles submitted by the students for the school magazine.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your interest.
Please see your inbox for further details.

Any members who are still interested can PM me directly to apply.

Reaction score

Good l

Reaction score
Hey I am a student at LSE university , second year. I am interested to be the content writer for your website, before now I have written many articles for my university societies and presentations etc. I am a dedicated worker and can provide articles regarding various topic. Grades from my previous recent qualification will be sent on request and sample of my work can also be provided. Writing articles is my hobby and had also done this for my Instagram blog. I hope you will consider me for the post.

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Have pm-ed you!

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Hey! My name is Hammad Rasheed. I am in O levels. I am a business student and a business minded person. I also own a website. I can write articles on students like how can they earn money.
Would be kind enough to give me this opportunity.
Cheers

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Hi! I have recently given an o levels english language exam and am glad to say have acheived an A*. I'd love to participate

Reaction score
hello, I'm savya and I'm currently doing my A levels in Tunisia. i only have proof for past grades in my IGCSE- A in English language and A* one English literature. I'd love to write for you!

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)a
Hello this is Akhund Abdurrafay . I have recently given my CIEs and have scored a whopping result of 7A* and 2A's
I can easily write articles of 4000 words
a sample will be provided when asked for

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
hello ! this is Eman Adnan. I am an o2 student and do have some experiences in article writing as i use to write for a website. i would be really happy if you'll consider me for this job .
waiting for a positive respomse.
regards.

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
HI I want to apply to this

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)
Hey, my name is Rida. I received an A in my Writing and Communication Course at my University. I also secured 98-100% marks throughout my academic career in all the English courses.
I have attached one of the samples below. Looking forward for your reply

Attachments

• RidaShahid_24110270_FinalEssay.docx
    39.9 KB · Views: 28
Reaction score
Hi ! This is Bilal Sultan .I am eager to do work with xtremepapers. No doubt you guys always do great .I am in last year of O levels and have a good experience of writing articles.I always scored 98-100 marks in English . Hope that you will choose me .

Reaction score
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am Jatin Raval, from Mumbai India. I am a private teacher and have an experience of more than 15 years in teaching. I have written many articles for school magazines and news papers. I am very excited to contribute in the form of good educational articles and content.

Request you to please accept my application.

Regards,
Jatin Raval

Reaction score

Good luck! (y)

Good luck! (y)
Interested. Sania Sheih. A2. A* in English O levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.