• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Website to view past papers like topical

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is there/would there be a demand for a website where you could see past exams like they are in a topical?

For anyone not familiar with topicals, its a book where past exams are broken down by subjects instead of by session.

I think I could potentially make this for limited subjects for the past few years. This would be like a free rival to the redspot published books.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is there/would there be a demand for a website where you could see past exams like they are in a topical?

For anyone not familiar with topicals, its a book where past exams are broken down by subjects instead of by session.

I think I could potentially make this for limited subjects for the past few years. This would be like a free rival to the redspot published books.

Thanks!
There is none. But can we, as a community on the whole, contribute in their compilation? Like I have resources for sciences from 1980s. And for humanities since 1990 too. I can borrow from my school library and digitize it too. Rest can do the same. It would provide an awesome resource for everyone. What's the community got to say about this?

Reaction score
I mean, some sort of a project with contributors doing some parts of it. The chapters divided according to syllabus etc..

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks!
Here are some
https://www.gceguide.com/topical-past-papers/