• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Well I trust you guys for helping me in this matter

Reaction score
Well it starts with, one thing i don't know why, i doesn't even matter how hard I try. The problem is that we people(pakistanis) just crack joke on somebody when meeting some one. I just don't know how to counterattack humorously. Like today morning I was coming to the Sports Club, a friend of mine claimed, "Aha the barber came(actually I had cut my hairs today after a long time)". I had a good answer but i got that after I exited the club. I just don't know why it happens.

Reaction score
I can get that...

Well you know you can't stop this world from doing such things???

The best thing one can do is IGNORE...

Reaction score
try avoiding em....................dont think over them for long.............like thinking at night .........what he said to u..........and feeling bad...

jus ignore and try thinking of other things instead....like captain said............u cant stop these things..................so jus ignore them and i hope so they

will surely get finished