• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What A level grades should we achieve for scholarships in UK USA Canada or austrailia

Reaction score
hey guys i needed help .. no university clearly states what grades we should get .. what ae the minimum requirements?

Reaction score
depends on university to university

LUMS has BBC requirement

Good british ones would have AAB.

Dont know about the rest

Reaction score
Getting scholarships in good universities is very difficult these days... the elite universities require three A*'s whereas others may require three A's. Which subjects/degree are you interested in? A more realistic option could be studying in Malaysia where you can get a valuable UK/Australian degree at a fraction of the cost. Plus, you can transfer to a UK/Australian university for the last year of your degree.
If you have any more inquiries about studying abroad, do not hesitate to ask them.

Sincerely,
EduGuides

Reaction score
hey guys i needed help .. no university clearly states what grades we should get .. what ae the minimum requirements?
For the top 4 British universities (Oxford,Cambridge,Imperial,UCL) the minimum requirement is A* A A. However grades are not the only thing that matters. For scholarship, the number of subjects offered, extracurriculars and subject combination are also taken into account. I would say aim for something like 6 A or 5 A*!

Reaction score
For the top 4 British universities (Oxford,Cambridge,Imperial,UCL) the minimum requirement is A* A A. However grades are not the only thing that matters. For scholarship, the number of subjects offered, extracurriculars and subject combination are also taken into account. I would say aim for something like 6 A or 5 A*!
bro if this were true oly trulely genious people would be accepted but thats not the usual case :/

Reaction score
5 A* would lead to a scholarship ?
And what sort of extracurricular?

Reaction score
5 A* would lead to a scholarship ?
And what sort of extracurricular?
well they take the best of the best
1. you get excellent grades in olevel and alevel ( by the time of admission only transcripts etc. will go from school so you need to perform well in a preferably renowned school)
2. you are good in extra-curricular debating, drama, singing, playing instruments, sports all come under this category
3. you have a good personality, they dont bring in psycho-nerds and realise it straight away what kind of person you are in interview
AFTER THIS YOU GET "ADMISSION" IN THE BEST UNIVERSITIES
in unis like harvard, mit scholarship isnt required because they are need-blind and have very flexible fee plan and there are tons of grants etc. from 3rd parties you can get, if all else fails you can get a loan if you are this desperate
so the problem isnt scholarship its admission :D