• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Statement by the Islamic Society of North America:

Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) has written:
"Homosexuality is a moral disorder. It is a moral disease, a sin and corruption... No person is born homosexual, just like no one is born a thief, a liar or murderer. People acquire these evil habits due to a lack of proper guidance and education."
"There are many reasons why it is forbidden in Islam. Homosexuality is dangerous for the health of the individuals and for the society. It is a main cause of one of the most harmful and fatal diseases. It is disgraceful for both men and women. It degrades a person. Islam teaches that men should be men and women should be women. Homosexuality deprives a man of his manhood and a woman of her womanhood. It is the most un-natural way of life. Homosexuality leads to the destruction of family life."

Reaction score
Beliefs of Investigating Islam:

In their essay "What is Islam's view of homosexuality?" this web site expresses views which are very similar to those held by conservative Christians:

Homosexuality is considered sinful within Islam.
Homosexuality is a profound mistake.
Humans are all naturally heterosexual.
Homosexuality is caused by environmental factors, particularly near the time of puberty.
People can control their thoughts and steer themselves away from homosexuality.
Homosexuality is a chosen sexual orientation.
Any homosexual can become a heterosexual.

Reaction score
NOW ADMIT THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING GAY RIGHTS ARE OK HAVE ADMITTED F***** DEFEAT

Reaction score
Beliefs of Investigating Islam:

In their essay "What is Islam's view of homosexuality?" this web site expresses views which are very similar to those held by conservative Christians:

Homosexuality is considered sinful within Islam.
Homosexuality is a profound mistake.
Humans are all naturally heterosexual.
Homosexuality is caused by environmental factors, particularly near the time of puberty.
People can control their thoughts and steer themselves away from homosexuality.
Homosexuality is a chosen sexual orientation.
Any homosexual can become a heterosexual.

these conservative christians do not represent all the other christians in the world.

Reaction score
NOW ADMIT THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING GAY RIGHTS ARE OK HAVE ADMITTED F***** DEFEAT
Attention everyone: I have been f**** defeated by this extremely strong argument and now I'm going to give up on fighting for equal rights. I am also Spongebob Squarepants and the 8th horcrux. Good day to you all.

Reaction score
Statement by the Islamic Society of North America:

Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) has written:
"Homosexuality is a moral disorder. It is a moral disease, a sin and corruption... No person is born homosexual, just like no one is born a thief, a liar or murderer. People acquire these evil habits due to a lack of proper guidance and education."

Why r u dragging religion into this discussion?
"There are many reasons why it is forbidden in Islam. Homosexuality is dangerous for the health of the individuals and for the society. It is a main cause of one of the most harmful and fatal diseases. It is disgraceful for both men and women. It degrades a person. Islam teaches that men should be men and women should be women. Homosexuality deprives a man of his manhood and a woman of her womanhood. It is the most un-natural way of life. Homosexuality leads to the destruction of family life."

Reaction score
LOOK THIS IS BECAUSE I AM A MUSLIM AND I DON'T GIVE A **** TO ANY GAY RIGHT'S I JUST WANT TO CLARIFY ISLAMIC BELIEFS .......... YOU ARE ALSO A PAKISTANI YOU SHOULD HAVE AGREED TO ME

Reaction score
LOOK THIS IS BECAUSE I AM A MUSLIM AND I DON'T GIVE A **** TO ANY GAY RIGHT'S I JUST WANT TO CLARIFY ISLAMIC BELIEFS .......... YOU ARE ALSO A PAKISTANI YOU SHOULD HAVE AGREED TO ME
Language Igniz .........why r u getting emotional?

Reaction score
Language Igniz .........why r u getting emotional?

Even if I am a Pakistani......I belong to the same world as u do.......it's ur own opinion about gay rights.......don't ridicule what others want to say

Status
Not open for further replies.