• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have done making an argument i hope someone would understand with a true sense ...................PS do not further quote me
THANKS,
IGNIZ

Reaction score
Is it just me or has the world gone seriously crazy to be discussing something like this in a public forum where you actually come to study? (Please don't bother relating my words to me :p)

Reaction score
Is it just me or has the world gone seriously crazy to be discussing something like this in a public forum where you actually come to study? (Please don't bother relating my words to me :p)
This forum's chat section allows any random topic to be discussed, so as long as they are not hateful or intentionally offensive

Reaction score
where does it say in the bible that we should treat gay people differently? love thy neighbor, mate. humans are humans.
Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodlines is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Reaction score
Ok I will tell u........a person is born with his or her sexuality defined......it is not their pervious relations with others as it was thought in the past......There r chromosomal differences between the genes of a gay and a normal person like us......Reserchers have examined all this I the field of physiology, Neuroscience, genetics, Evolutionary bio and psychology and concluded that sexual orientation Is determined with the combination of genetics and hormonal activities in a mother's womb and that the upbringing of a child has nothing to do with it
It is not the so called influence of NGOs......the truth is I searched all this when I debated once on gay rights at LUMUN......and other debating societies......religion is a drug....a rope to which one holds to so that a person can learn righteousness......and the true path.......science and religion go along but in some matters they contradict each other and to be honest their is no comprehensive mention in the Quran about gay rights is it?......even our consensus and anology can differ from other beliefs......so none of us can conclude what is the best support

ur explanation is 0% scientific .. no facts .. only just a lots of statements which i have no source to clarify with

secondly ..... religion has explained more than science .... it explained a lot of things when science was a lil baby ....... and there is a mention about gay rights when Allah himself didnt grant rights to homosexuals and destroyed them just because of this act .. go read about Lut AS . ..... u should really really go to some red district and ask the homosexual workers there about how they become what they are .. it will all becoem clear to u .. they were forced by thier environment !!! .... some were forced to do it for money .. other for pleasure while some came form those houses who considered Religion as a mere child's play and when they were forced they just went with the flow .. hope i have made my point clear .. gotta study for Physics ATP tomorow .. and btw i have seen a lot of people from LUMS who are muslims and dont even know the full kalima

Reaction score
Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodlines is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."
but it doesn't say we should treat them differently. The new testament overrides the old testament (leviticus) btw.

Reaction score
ur explanation is 0% scientific .. no facts .. only just a lots of statements which i have no source to clarify with

secondly ..... religion has explained more than science .... it explained a lot of things when science was a lil baby ....... and there is a mention about gay rights when Allah himself didnt grant rights to homosexuals and destroyed them just because of this act .. go read about Lut AS . ..... u should really really go to some red district and ask the homosexual workers there about how they become what they are .. it will all becoem clear to u .. they were forced by thier environment !!! .... some were forced to do it for money .. other for pleasure while some came form those houses who considered Religion as a mere child's play and when they were forced they just went with the flow .. hope i have made my point clear .. gotta study for Physics ATP tomorow .. and btw i have seen a lot of people from LUMS who are muslims and dont even know the full kalima
How dare u!!!!..........u r insulting my religious duties???....who r u to say this...and by the way I saidLUMUN...not LUMS.......it is a debating arena sir........u r ignorant...this is what I can say

Reaction score
but it doesn't say we should treat them differently. The new testament overrides the old testament (leviticus) btw.

so u can override the real revelation by whatever the church says ???? .... just liek it says about wine too ... any reason for why all these things were revoked later on ? did they become beneficial for humans ???

p.s i know a lot about comparative religion but please dun start an argument right now coz i gotta study for my physics ATP .. we will discuss after my papers end

Reaction score

I knows religious fanatics..........all sassy about "religion...religion...religion" and just a piece of nonsense if u ask me........I have studied whatever u said,....my explanations hundred percent scientific.....u cannot contradict me

Reaction score
How dare u!!!!..........u r insulting my religious duties???....who r u to say this...and by the way I saidLUMUN...not LUMS.......it is a debating arena sir........u r ignorant...this is what I can say

where exactly did i insult anyone ?? can u specify please and yeah yeah i know it lums model united nation ... actually my freind has been there a lot so i know all about it .. i was just telling u something else which u failed to grasp

Reaction score

I knows religious fanatics..........all sassy about "religion...religion...religion" and just a piece of nonsense if u ask me........I have studied whatever u said,....my explanations hundred percent scientific.....u cannot contradict me

Reaction score

u r right i cant contradict a statement which doesnt even clarify itself .. .... btw what religion u belong to ??

religion is nonsense .. can u pls explain it too

Reaction score
so u can override the real revelation by whatever the church says ???? .... just liek it says about wine too ... any reason for why all these things were revoked later on ? did they become beneficial for humans ???

p.s i know a lot about comparative religion but please dun start an argument right now coz i gotta study for my physics ATP .. we will discuss after my papers end
what is the 'real revelation'?

Reaction score
u r right i cant contradict a statement which doesnt even clarify itself .. .... btw what religion u belong to ??

religion is nonsense .. can u pls explain it too
I said ur fanaticism is uttering nonsense........My religion has nothing to do with this.......

Reaction score
U r IGNoRaNT Ahmed Ji..........nothing else....do u see anything ahead of ur ur head or not.......my statement is clear in every way

Status
Not open for further replies.