• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
wait a second , who said christians are allowed to drink wine?
i know a lot of church-ish people who say this and they also quote some refrence from bible although i have never seen it but still and yeah by church-ish i dint mean christians .. i mean they pretend to b christians

Reaction score
buahahahahaha .. links links and more links ... if u know about it why dun u state some FACT please and btw evolution is one of the lamest jokes i have ever heard ..
This is not a joke....it's documented proof!!!!!!

Reaction score
Actually some people do not see anything ahead of what they believe.......no need to argue with them friend
excuse me ! have u ever done compartitive religion study .. if no then please dun talk coz u simply cant understand what we talking about here ... and em still waiting to listen some fact from u .. typed by ur own hands with refrence and clarification

Reaction score
This is not a joke....it's documented proof!!!!!!
evolution = joke ..... now please give me a proof against it

and why giving documented proofs when u know all about it .. why not type it urself

Reaction score
buahahahahaha .. links links and more links ... if u know about it why dun u state some FACT please and btw evolution is one of the lamest jokes i have ever heard ..
I never said this was evolution but if u ponder deeper into the depts of this topic........it will be proven

Reaction score
evolution = joke ..... now please give me a proof against it

and why giving documented proofs when u know all about it .. why not type it urself
I already gave the proof early...u were thick enough to ignore it all

Reaction score
I never said this was evolution but if u ponder deeper into the depts of this topic........it will be proven

if i would have pondered deep into something and someone wuld have asked me proof so i wuld have typed it myself instead of giving links so that the person can know what i m speaking about

Reaction score
I already gave the proof early...u were thick enough to ignore it all
no u didnt .. u just wrote some statement which i culd have written i n one line " homosexuality is a genetic hormonal disorder"

is this proof ?

Reaction score
excuse me ! have u ever done compartitive religion study .. if no then please dun talk coz u simply cant understand what we talking about here ... and em still waiting to listen some fact from u .. typed by ur own hands with refrence and clarification

Hey.......I understand COMPLETELY what u are up to........stop contradicting me

Reaction score
i know a lot of church-ish people who say this and they also quote some refrence from bible although i have never seen it but still and yeah by church-ish i dint mean christians .. i mean they pretend to b christians
okay I think there are some misunderstanding here
wine, I believe they quoted the part of the last dinner of Jesus with his disciples, doesn't mean the one that made u drunk, although I 'm not sure but maybe back then they drank that one,
however , wine used in churches right know during prayers, is actually , grape juice, which if happened to contain alcohol due to old age or whatever , the amount shouldn't exceed a 0.05% and probably even less. In Egypt I know it's made by monastries and some of the big churches. And these are a church law, " wine " used must not be something to make u drunk, besides , u usually get end up with a few drops of it.
otherwise, it's stated clearly that no wine or other similar drinks is allowed.

Reaction score
wine, I believe they quoted the part of the last dinner of Jesus with his disciples, doesn't mean the one that made u drunk, although I 'm not sure but maybe back then they drank that one,
however , wine used in churches right know during prayers, is actually , grape juice, which if happened to contain alcohol due to old age or whatever , the amount shouldn't exceed a 0.05% and probably even less. In Egypt I know it's made by monastries and some of the big churches. And these are a church law, " wine " used must not be something to make u drunk, besides , u usually get end up with a few drops of it.

Wine.....we r talking about gay rights not religions!!!!!!!!!!

Not any thing religions forbide or allow....plzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score

i agree with u but there are some christians who i personally know who say that wine can be used in any amounts and is permissible by lord

Status
Not open for further replies.