• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
what? seriously? i thought all christians were allowed to consume alcohol. the bible doesn't forbid it
umm , no the bible forbade it in several places, I believe u'll fin a lot in Paul's messages and the other's apostoles messages too.
one more thing, remember Samson's story, God said to his mother that he was to be chosen by God and she shouldn't drink any wine or he himself must not drink it( not sure about Samson himself) but do u think if God allowed us to drink wine, he would have forbade Samson's mother from drinking it?

Reaction score
i wuld like to hear it all from you please
U should prepare for ur exam....I will clear all this to u later sir...with my own speech!!!!..........but I know u still won't believe....a religious fanatic as I can see

Reaction score
U should prepare for ur exam....I will clear all this to u later sir...with my own speech!!!!..........but I know u still won't believe....a religious fanatic as I can see

care to define fanatic ?

Reaction score
not interested or just outta answers from ur links written by stupid people who are paid a lot to increase vulgarity and obscenity in the society
U did not even read them how can u conclude this?.........but who cares what u think

Reaction score
not interested or just outta answers from ur links written by stupid people who are paid a lot to increase vulgarity and obscenity in the society
hey Ahmed, don't say that, maybe it is true after all
and those people don't necessarily want to "increase vulgarity and obscenity" maybe they're just giving their scientific opinion

Reaction score
hey Ahmed, don't say that, maybe it is true after all
and those people don't necessarily want to "increase vulgarity and obscenity" maybe they're just giving their scientific opinion
He won't agree to u.....he just thinks that I am a pea brain.....he would think the same of u

Status
Not open for further replies.