• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What date will the May/June papers be uploaded?

Reaction score
Anyone know the exact date the May/June papers will be uploaded? this is quite urgent! Thanks >.<

Reaction score
I've already been on the site but found out that IG Literature English(0486) wasn't on it. And this is what i need the most TT
any valuable information?

Reaction score
yea;; ok but there are many IG papers in the site as well, but I just cant find the 0486 paper. Help?

Reaction score
Yes i did open it and could not find the papers thats why i asked.....but i don't think that u ignorant little thing know how to answer and help people.
You asked whether they were IGCSEs.They were.If you couldn't find what you wanted,that's not my problem.I get angry when people don't think properly on what they're going to say.

Reaction score
You asked whether they were IGCSEs.They were.If you couldn't find what you wanted,that's not my problem.I get angry when people don't think properly on what they're going to say.

Well,you should have just answered the question and if you can't help than just ignore its not like i had a gun pointing on ypur fore head!
And btw if you get angry for no reason at all, all i can say is get a grip on it!

Reaction score
Well,you should have just answered the question and if you can't help than just ignore its not like i had a gun pointing on ypur fore head!
And btw if you get angry for no reason at all, all i can say is get a grip on it!
I-
never mind.Peace dude.
Metallica,here I come :D