• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What do you do to relieve stress, anger or the like?

Reaction score
This question is on individual level, as in what do you do to calm yourself down on a bad day?
I, for example, become one of the greatest authors and poets of all time; yes, I throw all of my anger on to paper and create stories and poems normally based on the emotional state I'm in.

Reaction score
stress? in terms of what? depends on the category :p
anger? just sit down , relax, cant relax? try to relax, take deep breaths.... okay its not a yoga session..... so coming to the point....
calm urself down.... by writing out ..... praying ...... go out for a walk.....
just dont make any serious decisions early..... seen many people doing this ....
-relax
-write
-walk
-try making yourself laugh (whenever am angry..... ma little brother... always comes around and makes me laugh.... :p :D even when i dont want to)
-pray
-deviate your mind to other things... eg sports,book reading,eating :p ;)
-exercise

anger is natural..... just 'try' to relax and keep the 'event' out of mind ......

i hope this helps....

Reaction score
This question is on individual level, as in what do you do to calm yourself down on a bad day?
I, for example, become one of the greatest authors and poets of all time; yes, I throw all of my anger on to paper and create stories and poems normally based on the emotional state I'm in.
I usually keep myself busy in arts and crafts when I feel bad. It really calms me down

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

The Prophet (s.a.w.s) said “…When you get angry, be quiet” [Ahmed]

“If you are angry and you are standing up then sit down, and if you are sitting down lay down on the floor.” [Abu Dawud]

"Anger is from Shaitaan and Shaitaan has been created from fire. Since water extinguishes fire, therefore, when one of you is overtaken by anger let him make Wudhu.” [Abu Dawud]

These things actually work juss try them....As for me..i try to read namaz and cry to Allah instead of someone else also pray that May he give my heart peace...Alhamdulillah, after that i am completely fine :)

Reaction score
I usually pray to God, asking for peace and tranquility.. asking to be at ease and not fight with everyone, if im angry or just having a bad
day..
If i'm stressed i also end up eating loads of chocolate, and get more stressed coz i have so many pimples on my face from all the chocolate.
LOL:p

Reaction score
wow ok i just read fics and talk to people in the tw fandom???? also just discovered ben howard that mans voice has a direct link to hitting all my voice kinks

Reaction score
I sometimes put it all out on paper wid a poem.....but mostly i call up an old frnd, or relative (fr sum reason it's mostly my grandma :p) and just talk abt random stuff.....and the stress/anger just kinda.....evaporates.....;)