• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What do you want to be

Reaction score
Hi people. What do you guys want to be or wish to be? I for one want to become the President or a cricketer

Reaction score
i ma be a marine biologist, journalist or in the military as a doctor or soldier...yes weird combo but i am up for it!

Reaction score
What do you want to be
by ibadsiddiqi » Sat May 28, 2011 9:50 pm
Hi people. What do you guys want to be or wish to be? I for one want to become the President or a cricketer
ibadsiddiqi

UMMM. i also wanted 2 b a president .............heheehee
but now i want to b a radiologist!!!!

Reaction score
@sweet jinnah: really. You mean the president of pakistan?? why?? and why not anymore?? comeone pakistan needs youth the govern the country one day but unfortunately no one is wiilling to take up the responisbility anymore..:( :( :( :(

Reaction score
@ alphabravocharlie: if da president iz good then he wont receive any curses.
@ ibadsiddiqi : if u provide me some support then i' ll not hesitate 2 b da President...after being da president i'll think abt u as a PM of da country.. think!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
@sweetjinnah
Nah! i dont think so..I am really serious about rinning for the presidency! How about you becoming the Prime Minister. If you agree then I'll support you full time!!

Reaction score
Guys, with the current state of the country any good president is bound to last to the very most a year, before he is killed by pakistani enemies. No argument, don't want this topic to be locked up. Although if you guys want to run for the presidency, you have my support. :good:

Reaction score
@alphabravocharlie: Thanks alot 4 ur support!!!!!!!!!
@ ibadsiddiqi: why runnin 4 da presidency ? we both can go 4 da PM ...just like Nawaz And Benazir's govt. ..... think!!!!!!!

Reaction score
and both those governments failed. Actually i have really thought about this and i would be able to a lot more for the country as president then as PM!!