• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What if XPC world turns into Reality...? :p

Reaction score
I was kinda thinkking this few days ago ( dono y :p) that if this teenagers community meets .... :p
the feeling of each person ...? :p
many of u guys know each other ,though i never met anyone .....
Soooo if u guys think this thread is intresting plz do share :)
Love 2 hear all ur feelings ... :p

Reaction score
Somebody has cursed the xpc community not to meet :p
whenever I try to meet someone something happens :(
I tried meeting @black widow at like half a dozen occasions (the externals ) , failed
I tried meeting @usama321 at LGSMUN his program got canceled
stupid luck
Ops .......mmmmm just imagine it.... if the whole , each member of xpc meets .. :p
ur feeling :p ...?

Reaction score
Awesome thread sis ................
Actually i know most of my xpc frnds in real life ....so it doesnt make a huge difference ......... and also as i live in Ksa... i cant obv meet all my frnds... but i have spoke to most of my online frnds thru skype or thru the fone :p... it was an awesome experience....

Reaction score
Awesome thread sis ................
Actually i know most of my xpc frnds in real life ....so it doesnt make a huge difference ......... and also as i live in Ksa... i cant obv meet all my frnds... but i have spoke to most of my online frnds thru skype or thru the fone :p... it was an awesome experience....
Thanksshh :)
wow !! thats cooooll ....lucky u !!
but i never met any1 frm xpc ..... :p