• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What if XPC world turns into Reality...? :p

Reaction score
I was kinda thinkking this few days ago ( dono y :p) that if this teenagers community meets .... :p
the feeling of each person ...? :p
many of u guys know each other ,though i never met anyone .....
Soooo if u guys think this thread is intresting plz do share :)
Love 2 hear all ur feelings ... :p
I thought you knew usman sharif.

Reaction score
Interesting Thread MashaAllah! For me, it would be an awesome experience.. I did not meet anyone yet.. From those people i really would like to meet is The World First Class Debater...Namely, Faizan Muhammmad :sneaky:, The Most Respectable Nibz and of course The Comedian Aly Emran .. it'll be FANTASTIC!! i wanted to meet faizan during the acmun, but due to some problem, i couldnt go there.. shud be patient till luck meets me:)

Reaction score
Interesting Thread MashaAllah! For me, it would be an awesome experience.. I did not meet anyone yet.. From those people i really would like to meet is The World First Class Debater...Namely, Faizan Muhammmad :sneaky:, The Most Respectable Nibz and of course The Comedian Aly Emran .. it'll be FANTASTIC!! i wanted to meet faizan during the acmun, but due to some problem, i couldnt go there.. shud be patient till luck meets me:)
Ahahaha thanks :p sure one dayyyy :D

Reaction score
I was kinda thinkking this few days ago ( dono y :p) that if this teenagers community meets .... :p
the feeling of each person ...? :p
many of u guys know each other ,though i never met anyone .....
Soooo if u guys think this thread is intresting plz do share :)
Love 2 hear all ur feelings ... :p
haha..sis..u think just the way i does..even i thought of goin for a trip wid xpc members...bt in dreamxx... :p

Reaction score
Itnee izzat :eek:
Allah buree nazar say bachaye :p