• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is SAT

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wa rehmatullah i wa barakatuhu!!
I have just finished my IGCSE.I want to get some information about SAT.What is it actually and when and why do we give them?Do wwe give it after our A levels or what??Please tell me something!!
JazakAllah Khairen

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The SAT Reasoning Test is a standardized test for college admissions in the United States.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Then does it mean that people only who want to study US,only then do they have to give SAT Tests??

Reaction score
No not at all, a few good universities in Pakistan even give extra credit / admissions based on your SATS scores, such as LUMS and Nust!

Have a look here

www.collegeboard.com/

Reaction score
i am a US citzen born IN AMERICA but in Pakistan doing o level plan to go to college in USA after o level finished so do i hve to give SAT???????

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"SAT scores are intended to supplement the secondary school record and help admission officers put local data—such as course work, grades, and class rank—in a national perspective."
So yes, you need to give SAT.