• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is the most fun thing you have ever done?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
aoa wr wb!

umm... like..? ;)
and yup gud thought...(y)

w.Salam wr wb.
Like about a year or so ago we had our uni exams (which are conducted consecutively) and many of my friends plus me needed notes of linear algebra from a friend. so the day before linear algebra, after uni we decided to go to a good photocopy shop nearby to get the notes copied. Only one of us knew where that shop was so everyone decided to follow him. I was in his car and we had 3 cars following us... As we were on our way we reached a round about; I looked behind at my friends in the cars... A thought came... I told my friend to GO ROUND and ROUND the round about...!!! Every1 followed.. Imagine 4 cars going round and round.. :D once.. :D twice.. Hilarious...:ROFLMAO:
On the third revolution the notes guy who was also following in his car decided to use his head for revenge :sneaky: ; took a turn and vanished!!! We took every1 to the notes shop, laughing, but sadly the notes were missing.. so we called the notes guy on his cell, he obviously didn't pick up... had to wait about 10-15 mins after which he replied to our calls and we told him where to come....... :cool:

Reaction score
w.Salam wr wb.
Like about a year or so ago we had our uni exams (which are conducted consecutively) and many of my friends plus me needed notes of linear algebra from a friend. so the day before linear algebra, after uni we decided to go to a good photocopy shop nearby to get the notes copied. Only one of us knew where that shop was so everyone decided to follow him. I was in his car and we had 3 cars following us... As we were on our way we reached a round about; I looked behind at my friends in the cars... A thought came... I told my friend to GO ROUND and ROUND the round about...!!! Every1 followed.. Imagine 3 cars going round and round.. :D once.. :D twice.. Hilarious...:ROFLMAO:
On the third revolution the notes guy who was also following in his car decided to use his head for revenge :sneaky: ; took a turn and vanished!!! We took every1 to the notes shop, laughing, but sadly the notes were missing.. so we called the notes guy on his cell, he obviously didn't pick up... had to wait about 10-15 mins after which he replied to our calls and we told him where to come....... :cool:
naughty uni fun eh? ;) :p
buh (y)

Reaction score
I am very fun loving person to enjoy my life in each and every second. I did so many fun things in my life. I would love to share my funny things that is when I was school student I fix a gum on my teacher's hair and after so many tried she cut her hair very sadly. After that I feel regret for that I said sorry to her.

ktc

Reaction score
lol – you people have lovely stories.

I remembered something that happened, once, a bit some time ago :D

My dad was teaching my mom how to drive, in the compound [though only men are allowed to drive here, some compounds provide exceptions :p] My mom’s a fast leaner, and in no time she was able to drive the car well.

Me, being their child, wanted to learn to. So I asked (well, actually, more like bugged) my dad if he could teach me too. He was a bit hesitant at first… :p but then he finally agreed to…...which he shouldn’t have XD

[The car’s automatic. And I’m technically underage. :D]

Dad was in the passengers’ seat. Me, in the drivers’ one. We both had our seatbelts on :p The car was parked in the garage, and the first thing I had to do was bring the stirring wheel to my level, cuz it was way too high – dad asked me to turn on the switch near the dashboard. The thing is, there are three switches near the dashboard :p and I just randomly switched one of ‘em on – the headlights came on. XD

Then I tried the switch in the middle. Which was it – and the stirring wheel lowered itself to my level.

I heard my dad say ‘whew’, and then ‘Bismilllah……okay, the key has to be inserted into the ignition switch and turned, for the car to start’. I did that part correctly. And I was so happy :p

What happened after that….was well…amusing?

I had to take the car out of the garage to destroy drive it. The break and accelerator are right beside each other. And you’re suppose to use only one leg, keeping the other idle.

I just couldn’t do that.

The car was in reverse gear. So all I had to do was place my foot on the brake. What I did do, instead, was place one foot on the brake and the other one on the accelerator…XD

I finally managed to get the car out of the garage though :D

There was a roundabout in the neighborhood, and I had to agree to this contract we had - dad agreed to teach me, on the condition I only get to drive around the roundabout once, and then the class ends. :p

I was probably going at 10 miles/hour :p

Half way round the roundabout I had to take a turn, which wasn’t so bad.

After that, I needed to speed up a little, cuz I was going at a snail’s pace. So I hit the accelerator, with correct amount of pressure and I felt like some experienced cool driver :p I even tried driving with one hand on the stirring wheel :p and then dad said, ‘you wouldn’t look so cool if you crashed the car, you know’ :D

That just burst my bubble, but it was true nonetheless, so I went back to both my hands on the stirring wheel :p

I was about to finish one round, and slowed the car down..... I had to turn on the emergency lights, just to be on the safe side [in case any car comes]. I didn’t bother to see what switch it was I turned on, but the car was spraying water on the windscreen, and the wipers started working just as I did…:p

I didn’t expect that....sort of freaked out, and peeped the horn on an impulse……:ROFLMAO:

Just picture it, you’re some random passerby going for an evening walk, and you see a car in the middle of the neighborhood roundabout….. Suddenly braking…. Jerking……having water sprinkled on its windscreen and its wipers working…..then the horn peeps…..:ROFLMAO:

Dad, who was initially reciting, burst out laughing…:D

I finally took the car to a halt in the garage and parked like a pro… :cool:

Insha’Allah, I should try that again, once I’m legally allowed to, don't you think? :D

Reaction score
lol – you people have lovely stories.

I remembered something that happened, once, a bit some time ago :D

My dad was teaching my mom how to drive, in the compound [though only men are allowed to drive here, some compounds provide exceptions :p] My mom’s a fast leaner, and in no time she was able to drive the car well.

Me, being their child, wanted to learn to. So I asked (well, actually, more like bugged) my dad if he could teach me too. He was a bit hesitant at first… :p but then he finally agreed to…...which he shouldn’t have XD

[The car’s automatic. And I’m technically underage. :D]

Dad was in the passengers’ seat. Me, in the drivers’ one. We both had our seatbelts on :p The car was parked in the garage, and the first thing I had to do was bring the stirring wheel to my level, cuz it was way too high – dad asked me to turn on the switch near the dashboard. The thing is, there are three switches near the dashboard :p and I just randomly switched one of ‘em on – the headlights came on. XD

Then I tried the switch in the middle. Which was it – and the stirring wheel lowered itself to my level.

I heard my dad say ‘whew’, and then ‘Bismilllah……okay, the key has to be inserted into the ignition switch and turned, for the car to start’. I did that part correctly. And I was so happy :p

What happened after that….was well…amusing?

I had to take the car out of the garage to destroy drive it. The break and accelerator are right beside each other. And you’re suppose to use only one leg, keeping the other idle.

I just couldn’t do that.

The car was in reverse gear. So all I had to do was place my foot on the brake. What I did do, instead, was place one foot on the brake and the other one on the accelerator…XD

I finally managed to get the car out of the garage though :D

There was a roundabout in the neighborhood, and I had to agree to this contract we had - dad agreed to teach me, on the condition I only get to drive around the roundabout once, and then the class ends. :p

I was probably going at 10 miles/hour :p

Half way round the roundabout I had to take a turn, which wasn’t so bad.

After that, I needed to speed up a little, cuz I was going at a snail’s pace. So I hit the accelerator, with correct amount of pressure and I felt like some experienced cool driver :p I even tried driving with one hand on the stirring wheel :p and then dad said, ‘you wouldn’t look so cool if you crashed the car, you know’ :D

That just burst my bubble, but it was true nonetheless, so I went back to both my hand on the stirring wheel :p

I was about to finish one round, and slowed the car down..... I had to turn on the emergency lights, just to be on the safe side [in case any car comes]. I didn’t bother to see what switch it was I turned on, but the car was spraying water on the windscreen, and the wipers started working just as I did…:p

I didn’t expect that....sort of freaked out, and peeped the horn on an impulse……:ROFLMAO:

Just picture it, you’re some random passerby going for an evening walk, and you see a car in the middle of the neighborhood roundabout….. Suddenly braking…. Jerking……having water sprinkled on its windscreen and its wipers working…..then the horn peeps…..:ROFLMAO:

Dad, who was initially reciting, burst out laughing…:D

I finally took the car to a halt in the garage and parked like a pro… :cool:

Insha’Allah, I should try that again, once I’m legally allowed to, don't you think? :D

:ROFLMAO: You'd better try that again! :p
One question though:
Q) Legs? Hands? Experienced cool looking driver? CHICKEN?! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I am in absolutely no mood of hearing out lectures right now so please refrain from doing so :D
But here goes:

Light gone (load shedding) ... tape in hand... every house in 1 kilometer radius... most of them having the doorbell that is the switch type... tape stuck on it so it would remain in the ON position... one hour to accomplish the mission... 3 teams... darkness... All planned:

Light comes:

DING DONG RING TEEYEE DUNG BANG TWEET TWEET DANG RRRRING RRRRRING... ONE KILOMETER SPRINGS TO LIFE! :D

Disturbing i know... but FUN no less! :D
very bad u naughty naughty rascal :p

Reaction score
I am in absolutely no mood of hearing out lectures right now so please refrain from doing so :D
But here goes:

Light gone (load shedding) ... tape in hand... every house in 1 kilometer radius... most of them having the doorbell that is the switch type... tape stuck on it so it would remain in the ON position... one hour to accomplish the mission... 3 teams... darkness... All planned:

Light comes:

DING DONG RING TEEYEE DUNG BANG TWEET TWEET DANG RRRRING RRRRRING... ONE KILOMETER SPRINGS TO LIFE! :D

Disturbing i know... but FUN no less! :D
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thumbs Up :D

PROUD OF U BRO!!! :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
1. I have been a very shareef boy during all my school life, during our last days at school, like a month b4, I bunked our phys period with my friends and went to have sum fun. and as it was my first bunk ever, i got afraid and came back to the class in 5 minutes :D

2. Once I and all my cousins were in our nano ghar (grandama's house) and i was the eldest among them at. Batti went off #Loadshedding, and all of those minions were coming down stairs in complete darkness. I stood in front of then but they couldnt see me. I took advantage of it and stood there like a statue. And i dunno from where, but some light flashed on me. and they all suddenly stopped in complete silence.
"oh. koi samnay hai." (someone's there)
"kon hai?" (who si there?"
"pata nahi lekin me nay abhi dekha kisi ko" ( iduno but i just saw someone)

"BHOO!"
and all those minions ran up shouting "mama! mama! mama!" :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum! The most fun thing I ever did was to climb the tree of our neighbor and pick the raw mangoes. One day, i was with my friends when we thought of getting some mangoes from the tree (For Free):D.... Ok so we planned it out and it was decided that I climb the tree while my friends catch the mangoes as i throw them:cool:. So I climbed, not knowing that the very annoying 20 year old neighbor's daughter was in the front yard...:eek:.... I climbed the tree silently and started picking the fruit in a most careless manner.. :giggle:Guess what happened?? She saw me and shouted ( I think she was drying her hair with a towel:oops:...) "" AAAAAAHHH!! AMMMAAA!! Thief, Robber, kidnapper!!!"o_O.....:rolleyes: ( Goodness, i mean ,what would I get by KIDnapping a bulky 20 year old annoying sour bag??:cautious:) I was so startled by hearing her voice, i thought someone was attacking me:ROFLMAO:....! Guess what I did?? I started pelting her with the raw mangoes:whistle:!! And came down the tree at top speed:LOL:! Well.... when i was down, me and my friends couldnt stop laughing.... with the amount of raw mangoes we had mixed with laughter, we all got a little stomach ache afterwards...:censored:....
Then, what happened was this that our neighbor (The crazy woman's mum) came over and asked my mum whether Her son tried to kidnap her daughter or not!!! HILARIOUS!! My mother was baffled and she said'' Why will Afnan kidnap a girl, that too a girl so bigger than him(Which annoyed the lady to some extent...:giggle:)?? You must be in a misunderstanding..."...
Ever since, whenever that crazy woman saw me, she would start covering herself properly and when done, she does this '' :rolleyes: '' ,.............. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!
Went for picking mangoes, ended up as a ''Woman-napper!!'' :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited: