• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What to do when you see something like ___ ?

Reaction score
salamz.......ghalya001
okay im no scholar but yeah i have a simialr approach towards this as all of u
but id also like to add some things too......
the prohet said in an authentic hadith (pls forgive me i dont know da reference ) :man raa minkum munkaran (whoever amongst you sees an evil), then
1. falyu ghayyirhu biyadihi........(so he should try to stop with your hands)
2.fain lam yastati (if he cannot) ,fa bi lisanihi (so then he should use his tongue,
3.fain lam yastati (if he cannot) fa bi qalbihi (so then with his heart) wa zalika adaful imaan (n dat is da weakest (level) of faith)
so now considering da current plightof da muslims(may allah seriously improve our conditions) itll be injurious to our islam asit is were termed as jihadis etc....... i dont htink fighting is practical
to da next step, we sure can voice out but in a different way than themallah says in surah nehel 16:125
invute all to da way of thy lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching and argue with them in best of manners.........
also in another place in da quran in surah anaam i forgot da verse no.
and donot insult/abuse those who worship other than allah so theyll abuse allah out of enemity without knowledge........
so we can do dawah to these ppl..........n as da guy is an atheist only logic and sciencell convince him........so in order to try n argue wid those guys matter from dr. zakirs quraan n modern science da way he deals with an atheist is very logical and nice.........itll leave those ppl baffled
u can even refer to khalid yaseens talks
da last resort wud be accordin to the hadith wud be to be silent and feel bad in our heart n have da intention dat if i had da power n da authority to make things right. and dat allahs messenger has said is da weakest of faith.......
dats wat da prophet did right in makkah he was prosecuted but did he retaliate, no?
instead he dealt with them wid hikmah n dats da same approach we have to take
i hope dis piece of info was helpful
n oyy your lang is perfectly alright

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
^^ True, true..
N that great hadith is in Sahih muslim if memory serves right...

Reaction score
@joelfc789 Thankyou so much for that response !! Surely i'd refer to those talks & lectures !! :)

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
@XPFMember ... Everything you said is true !! :) I am so surprised at the fact that when i properly, with full belief on Allah, do a task, it just happens !! I dunno how but there's some Power behind it that facilitates it. And you are so right about having trust in Allah only, but i trust on people because they are Allah's creation, they are His beloved !! And sharing happiness along with these common people, it just brings me more and more closer to the being who created them !! :)
Ameen at your dua. May He guide us all !! :)
AoA!
I so believe in what you have said. =) And it's very pleasant to know that people who think like you are around us. Quoting something I read somewhere else, "When you put God first, everything else will fall into place". One can only have FULL trust in Allah. Humans, even the very best, can sometimes perplex you by simply discarding you away when they feel like it. Anyway, we shouldn't really judge them because I've also read that "Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle". (Plato) May Allah help us all and bless our deeds! Ameen! =))

Reaction score
if you would allow me ,I believe when this happens, yes, you must first above all have solid faith and trust in Allah, but that doesn't denies the fact that other people did and will still talk about religions so I feel the best approach is that you read more of the explanations and know more about your religion, try to find answers and proofs of their wrong and still you don't have to answer them ,just ignore them unless you have to. This should give you a chance to learn more about your religion ,and you will just use their offences as a motive to go even deeper and closer to Allah.
Don't let them get you ,be strong.

Reaction score
True @Sea princess ! :)
This is awkward how this topic just bumped up ! I had even forgotten about it by now ! :D

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
Assalamu Alaikum everyone ! :)
So first things first, never mind my English its extremely poor so please just don't bother it. :)
Now,
I know i am pulling up something really contradictory but i just can't stop myself from that. The problem has been going on ever since i started understanding things around me. I wasn't that religious, never did my parents force me out but Then when i started researching internet for religious stuff, i found extremely bad stuff about Islam posted by people who belonged to various religions and sadly enough there were muslims as well in there who were *spitting* bad stuff about their own religion. I've been seeing this stuff for extremely long time now but i can't find a way to do anything about it. You can't bless a senseless person with brain of course but i still dunno what to do about it. I mean i feel so help less how people just say (Nauzobillah) Allah doesn't exist and that Prophet Muhammad(saw) is God-forbid a liar. Not only this but they go on abusing Him and him, and i don't know what makes me read those posts till the very end but in the end i cry bitterly and i feel like killing myself because it so hurts to see people do all the "bakwaas" about personalities i love and revere severely.
Just now, i read a thread in TSR of a stupid Atheist about finishing Islam from earth and he literally wrote that badly that i felt like killing him. He used extremely bad language, i could not tolerate it but i didn't reply rudely but that would obviously be another bad thing to do cuz it would not only make that person's beliefs stronger but it would be a denial to the commandment of "controlling your anger". On the other hand, staying quiet would make that person utter more and more bad words on this topic. So i'm extremely confused on what to do !! All i do when i see content like this is just praying to Allah to guide such infidels to the right path but i need help for what to do about myself. I don't deliberately search for such stuff. It just comes in way ! Can you guys help me with this ?? :cry:
Jazak Allah Khair ! :)

P.S. I could have messaged many of you independently but i wanted a general opinion. :)
Those who wanna create an argument, FOR GOD'S SAKE, stay away !!
TO THE MODS = If this topic goes against the rules anywhere, you're most welcome to please lock or delete this thread. Your actions are held in high respect. :)
Walikumasalam
I disagree with u over ur english! :p
anyways to the point!
Do u know that the day when Muslims would forget their differences and unite will be the worst day for Jews and Christians as one Jew said,"if we see same amount of muslims daily in Fajr prayers as we see in Friday prayers so that will be the last day of our rule on earth". This is the most basic problem Muslims r facing! Jews and Christains continuely rise up events which are totally unacceptable to muslims. For e.g Nauzobillah (burn Quran day) Nauzobillah!
But we on the other hand are restricted to say anything in return because our prophet(s) taught us to show patience! just remember those times when the Kafir Nauzobillah used to Abuse the Prophet(s) and Muslims could not do anything about it! This is where patience comes along!
Muslims are continuously addressed in the Quran to show patience! And we should also practice it when we see somethings like this!
Verily these people agree that Allah created Adam without any Father and Mother but they don't agree that Jesus was Nauzobillah God's son Nauzobillah.
Remember our Prophet(s) said: This world is believer's prison and unbeliever's heaven. Let them enjoy till they can! verily one day this world will end and then Muslims would have eternal life in heaven while these unbeliever's would curse themselves for dis-believing!
We should always leave our justice on Allah! VERILY HE IS NEVER UNFAIR TO ANYONE!

Reaction score
^ :) That was another comforting reply - Idk how this topic keeps bumping up everytime but well Thankyou so much for this reply! May Allaah bless you for this, Ameen! :)

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
^ :) That was another comforting reply - Idk how this topic keeps bumping up everytime but well Thankyou so much for this reply! May Allaah bless you for this, Ameen! :)
JazakAllah! :)
Glad i could help! :)