• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

what to take what not to take..:/

Reaction score
don't take it personally but, sick language... :|
well, your poem might turn into a little booklet after you do A level, I guess... More than what you did in 3 years, you have to do in 2 years in A level, and in one year if you take accel... you might want to take your words back about O level and believe me, the first thing you're going to miss in your first school test in A level might be the redspots. yes, A level without redspots, ever imagined it?? well, you're about to... :d
You might have to take facebook breaks on monthly bases... you might not keep upto date about your favourite wrestlers/ sports characters, etc... the latest movies might just pass by your head and you're probably going to just listen the comments on the extreme working days of exams...
not trying to scare you or anything but after going through your post, just saying... be ready... :|

Reaction score
and answering the question, take subjects you like and you're good at , that's what all I can say about this for now... this way it's easy :|

Reaction score
don't take it personally but, sick language... :|
well, your poem might turn into a little booklet after you do A level, I guess... More than what you did in 3 years, you have to do in 2 years in A level, and in one year if you take accel... you might want to take your words back about O level and believe me, the first thing you're going to miss in your first school test in A level might be the redspots. yes, A level without redspots, ever imagined it?? well, you're about to... :d
You might have to take facebook breaks on monthly bases... you might not keep upto date about your favourite wrestlers/ sports characters, etc... the latest movies might just pass by your head and you're probably going to just listen the comments on the extreme working days of exams...
not trying to scare you or anything but after going through your post, just saying... be ready... :|
omg..:( ryt i m horrified..:/ thanks..:( btw im sorry i gux if yu found the lingo sick..:/
wht were the subject in O lvl...??
took that in which u r good enough to score...
and make ur future....jxt
i took sci subs... and ryt..:/ that means w8ing for the result to come...
and answering the question, take subjects you like and you're good at , that's what all I can say about this for now... this way it's easy :|
and ryt that ws real helpfull..:/

Reaction score
dude...jxt make up ur mind until result
make 2 or 3 plans of subject that at end u can easily choose wht u really want...by getting conclusion frm ur result as well....
bt there is a time so chill and relax....:whistle: :D

Reaction score
dude...jxt make up ur mind until result
make 2 or 3 plans of subject that at end u can easily choose wht u really want...by getting conclusion frm ur result as well....
bt there is a time so chill and relax....:whistle: :D
im seriously horrified..:/ i have not a clue what to do..my fav subs arent substantial..:/ like english...psycology...stuff like tht which has no value in todays society

Reaction score
omg..:( ryt i m horrified..:/ thanks..:( btw im sorry i gux if yu found the lingo sick..:/
i took sci subs... and ryt..:/ that means w8ing for the result to come...
and ryt that ws real helpfull..:/
lol shouldn't be horrified. I 'm not trying to be Bux Bunny in his cartoon in which he gives speech to his army in a horrific way about big elephants of the enemies, and his army runs away after listening to it :p
The thing is, I've noticed, a lot of students who take A level too easy at the beginning fall to bad grades... not kidding ... :|
But that's the usual, there're exceptions and there are exceptions in a large number... this world has got genius people in a large amount...
So the thing is, I was trying to tell you to get prepared for what's coming next, something that I fell short of at the beginning of my A level... I went all this hyper tensed nerdy - like all of a sudden and felt a major setback from my collegues and other people around me... This thing , others might tell you against it and tell you to be cool and calm , but telling you from my experience and knowledge, don't take it too easily/ lazily. Lazily is the better word. If you feel you're weak at some topic, strengthen it, even though there are loads of topics...
not trying to scare you lol. I was just mentioning you're going to miss O level, especially the redspots, just like everybody else :| A level is far more interesting and fun, but you 're going to miss the days when you could grab a redspot with no prep and ace the tests :D
jk it will be fun!
now don't ask my grades please lol . Take it as an honest advice from my knowledge and experience... :|
btw the thing about movies etc in the post before, it was about the exam days, like including school exam days, depends on how seriously you take them... :|
Like I said, this world has got loads of genius people, one of my friend keeps upto date almost all the football matches and movies, and even songs at times, and still got straight As. :|
You can find mini- einstiens almost everywhere, maybe you're one :D
bottom line, don't underestimate A level... I hope you understand :D

Reaction score
lol shouldn't be horrified. I 'm not trying to be Bux Bunny in his cartoon in which he gives speech to his army in a horrific way about big elephants of the enemies, and his army runs away after listening to it :p
The thing is, I've noticed, a lot of students who take A level too easy at the beginning fall to bad grades... not kidding ... :|
But that's the usual, there're exceptions and there are exceptions in a large number... this world has got genius people in a large amount...
So the thing is, I was trying to tell you to get prepared for what's coming next, something that I fell short of at the beginning of my A level... I went all this hyper tensed nerdy - like all of a sudden and felt a major setback from my collegues and other people around me... This thing , others might tell you against it and tell you to be cool and calm , but telling you from my experience and knowledge, don't take it too easily/ lazily. Lazily is the better word. If you feel you're weak at some topic, strengthen it, even though there are loads of topics...
not trying to scare you lol. I was just mentioning you're going to miss O level, especially the redspots, just like everybody else :| A level is far more interesting and fun, but you 're going to miss the days when you could grab a redspot with no prep and ace the tests :D
jk it will be fun!
now don't ask my grades please lol . Take it as an honest advice from my knowledge and experience... :|
btw the thing about movies etc in the post before, it was about the exam days, like including school exam days, depends on how seriously you take them... :|
Like I said, this world has got loads of genius people, one of my friend keeps upto date almost all the football matches and movies, and even songs at times, and still got straight As. :|
You can find mini- einstiens almost everywhere, maybe you're one :D
bottom line, don't underestimate A level... I hope you understand :D
lol..:p i do now..:) thanks a lot..:) btw iv never used redspot in my whole life...:) so i dun fink itll b a prob..:)
What do u want to be in the future?? I might b helpful after considering that..:)
well i really want to do something substancial..something which will actually earn.. i dont want to be one of those girls who sit at home waiting for their parents to get them married..i want to WORK...and help in getting bread in the house..

Reaction score
lol..:p i do now..:) thanks a lot..:) btw iv never used redspot in my whole life...:) so i dun fink itll b a prob..:)
well i really want to do something substancial..something which will actually earn.. i dont want to be one of those girls who sit at home waiting for their parents to get them married..i want to WORK...and help in getting bread in the house..
So like many others.. ur target is jst to fetch a degree nd start earning?? Or u wish to become a professional at a particular field??

Reaction score
So like many others.. ur target is jst to fetch a degree nd start earning?? Or u wish to become a professional at a particular field??
snything actually..im really intrested in creative work..which makes yu utilize your mind powerand extracts ts yur creatvity

Reaction score
I agree with Mustehssun Iqbal A levels is tough but not that much, the key is:
DO NOT take it lightly!!!

If you study well throughout the semester, there wont be a problem trust me!

However, if you ignore, it would appear as the biggest nightmare you'll have in your life!!!
but i was counting on yu more to tell me which feild to choose yu know..:(