• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What's on your mind?

Reaction score
but when a person starts driving then gradually he/she feels confident tht he wont bump.......n drives comfortably...

Reaction score
but when a person starts driving then gradually he/she feels confident tht he wont bump.......n drives comfortably...

topic: tests tomorrow and no preparation . tensed :p

Reaction score
^^ u gotta install an anti-virus. . . AVG is doing pretty good btw :D
U will be alright INSHALLAH. . .
@topic: can't wait for iphone4s to be out there already!!!!!

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
Which Windows are you using shahlakh?
hahahahah very funny.............the same joke my brother played with me. he said that he would put anti-virus into my mouth and i would become alright!! :D

Reaction score
Okasy now my computer is alright...............us per koi humdardi dikhanay ki zaroorat nahi hai samjhe na........... :p
and skinny boy i am not he i am she..............I have written my name as short............its actually shahla khan :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
But its needs to be tested first... It will work according to your genes... :p NEXT TIME!
okay so now there is no connection with me and my computer.....................MR.computer sahab.................u are IN MY CONTROL> :twisted: ...............MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH :evil: