• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Whats the process of rechecking??

Reaction score
Salam to everyone!
As i recieved the result of Oct/Nov 2011 I was shocked when i heard that I got B in Statistics... As I am damn sure that i should get an A or A*.... At the time of paper i compaered my answers with my friends n they were all matched! They got A* n me got B! I am sure there might b a mistake!
So now i want my paper to b recheked so what should i do? By when is the submision date for rechecking and also by when the rezult will come again? And what is the fees for that? Please anyone here who have experienced this comment below and also tell if ur grade changed or not? :)
Waiting for replies Thankyou :)

Reaction score
26 February 2012
Deadline for receipt at Cambridge of enquiries about results for October/November 2011 examinations.

Would suggest you dont try this though. Very rarely are papers given a different grade after rechecking as the same person will most likely be correcting the paper and would award the same marks.

Reaction score
Thnx Zephyro for ur advice... many people adviced me this but i dont know why i m so confident :| so i wud better give it for rechek otherwise i will feel guilt later on....
Thnx Captaindanger for the form but can u advice me Which option shud I use? as i want my whole paper to b rechecked! As I didnt understood any option:p