• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where are all the notes?

Reaction score
Salam aleikum everyone,

So I've seen on the forums lots of people posting download links to some of their revision notes from exams they've completed. I'm asking if there's a specific thread that has all of these revision notes? If not, I really recommend that one be created and stickied. If someone could link me to their notes I would definitely do it myself! But I think they're scattered across different forum topics, so it's really difficult to find any. I think that they should be made prominent and clear by being stickied as the whole point of this site is to provide studying resources.

Thank you for your time

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
http://xtremepapers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10118

chk this out!

I'm looking for IGCSE notes, particularly Business Studies and Chem/Phys if available, though not AS/A-levels.

Reaction score
aalmuhannadi said:
princesszahra said:
http://xtremepapers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10118

chk this out!

I'm looking for IGCSE notes, particularly Business Studies and Chem/Phys if available, though not AS/A-levels.
then u should be mentioning this in post earlier!! :cry:

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
Check These

Business Studies HERE & HERE,

For Physics give a look at these here... DOWNLOAD, ONLINE 1, ONLINE 2,

For Chemistry DOWNLOAD

Would you also happen to know where to find Science revision notes for Cambridge Co-Ordinated Science (0654)? My single-award text books lack some of the basic content on the 0654 syllabus, so the single award notes aren't always sufficient :(

Reaction score
For example, one of the topics in the chemistry syllabus in co-ordinated science is "colloids", and I can't find anything about them in my current textbooks.

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
I can't find about colloids in the Syllabus we have here. Where is it mentioned?

Check out the 0654 syllabus here, it's page 57, C13

We don't have a specific Double-Award textbook at school, so we just use combined single award books. My teacher just gives me worksheets for every point on the syllabus that isn't on the textbook, so it's alright if you're missing the resources for it.

Oh and sorry for misplacing it on the forum :(

Attachments

• Science-complete syllabus.pdf
    881.1 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
I see a difference in the Syllabus... I checked the one of of 2012... I can't find about Colloids in that one!!! Are you going to give this paper in 2011 Oct/Nov?

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
I see a difference in the Syllabus... I checked the one of of 2012... I can't find about Colloids in that one!!! Are you going to give this paper in 2011 Oct/Nov?

I'm doing my exam 2012 may/june, but that is the syllabus my science teacher gave me personally and said it was the one we're following. I think you just helped save me from studying from the wrong syllabus...

Reaction score
Glad I helped... :)

Do show the one of 2012 to your teacher... The syllabus has been changed I guess...