• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which book allowed for A level urdu in exam hall?

Reaction score
Umm.... Hi Rida, when did you appear for ur urdu exam? Because, the book by syed nadeem jafar is also allowed in the Oct/Nov 2015 session (100% confirm).
The british council do have their concerns regarding the nadeem jafar book, but they will allow it for the Oct/Nov session for sure .
P.s Yes I attended a british council seminar regarding urdu 9686 :)
That's great bud. Thanks for clearing that out for others. I appeared in may June session this year and we didn't even know about this book :3

Reaction score
here is my one essay..Give me critical remarks:sneaky:..I know its longer than the set word limit. I've written more essays after this within word limit
would like u to upload ur essay? (if feasible, I dont wanna put u in problem):)
How is your prep for Drama/novel questions? I've chosen Drama Anarkali, its interesting but that Amrao Jan Ada...is aaaargh:sick:..too bad
A really apt essay (y) .

Reaction score
Friends, can this be expected that which afsanas and Poet's account r going to appear this time?

Reaction score
Friends, can this be expected that which afsanas and Poet's account r going to appear this time?
very sorry. I couldn't reply to your previous comment. Actually I had very hectic last two days and I couldn't come online. forgive me;):p..and that paper is gone now..huh Thank God. It went pretty well Alhumdulillah. I wrote on "Qanoon sub kay liye burabar hona chahiye". How was yours? and I've really no idea which poets are we gonna get this time. and yes..how r u preparing these poets..this is a big tension looming on my head.:(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Essay was good, wrote on "rozgaar berozgari", included a 'shair' aswell :), but could not write a good concluding paragraph :unsure:.
If we follow the trend for paper 4, Afsana 'Garamcoat' is a good candidate, im really certain it will come this year.
In poetry, Faiz has come regularly for the last 3 times, so it has a slighter chance this year.
Iqbal has quite a good chance.

Reaction score
Essay was good, wrote on "rozgaar berozgari", included a 'shair' aswell :), but could not write a good concluding paragraph :unsure:.
If we follow the trend for paper 4, Afsana 'Garamcoat' is a good candidate, im really certain it will come this year.
In poetry, Faiz has come regularly for the last 3 times, so it has a slighter chance this year.
Iqbal has quite a good chance.
I searched a lot but could not find a 'shair' on Qanoon:( before exam. But I quoted a quotation regarding Law and Justice.
You could have just given some suggestions how to get rid of unemployment. Anyway, that's gone now.
Which 3 questions did u choose by the way?

Reaction score
Nazmein, Afsanay, Anarkali and Amrao.
You?
Nazmein, Anarkali and Afsanay, and I've prepared some Ghazalein..I hate Amrao Jan Ada novel although I've read it
how r u preparing these? ..just solving past papers? or using some notes or book?

Reaction score
Reading thoroughly and then some 25 marks styled questions.
Anarkali and Amrao, I read the book, then watched the lectures from youtube, and notes too from steupUp pakistan

Reaction score
Reading thoroughly and then some 25 marks styled questions.
Anarkali and Amrao, I read the book, then watched the lectures from youtube, and notes too from steupUp pakistan
is it okay that I'm preparing just first 4 poets for Nazmain (not the Jadeed Nazmain). I think there is one question from each of these two types, right?
One more thing, can u upload here any one of your solved questions? like question 2 from O/N-14.. so that I can get an idea,:) if feasible for u:unsure:
Many thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Yup, 4 poets is fine. 2 choice questions out of these 4, we've to do 1.
Sure, will post.
Its better u dont post it now :D There is no more time
I'm still worrying whether they'll allow this book (by Dr. Jaffar) or not here in Bahawalpur
Pray I may not have to face any problem, of course I didn't learn everything in the book

Reaction score
very sorry. I couldn't reply to your previous comment. Actually I had very hectic last two days and I couldn't come online. forgive me;):p..and that paper is gone now..huh Thank God. It went pretty well Alhumdulillah. I wrote on "Qanoon sub kay liye burabar hona chahiye". How was yours? and I've really no idea which poets are we gonna get this time. and yes..how r u preparing these poets..this is a big tension looming on my head.:(
Soorryy just read ur post lol.. papers went wellll. huhh fnalllyy

Reaction score
I
Need help with paper-3 . anyone?????????
I think that's the easiest. I didn't worry a bit about it. Anyway, I'll just solve past papers to prepare for it. No other way. U can do the same..just past papers for preparation.