• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

which do you think is the better news source?

which do you think is the better news source?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Haseefa
No.It is Modernize Country But Many Times it happens that their is a Power Downfall so u are unable to browse the net.

and I dont know about other school but my school doesn't declare or announce holiday on Website.The Govt announces and the Tv channels show it to us In "Breaking News Headline"
:p If I am living in my city and I want domestic news about the Situation than I will probably turn on the TV. There is a long story behind it but I dont have energy to explain it now....

Reaction score
Haseefa
No.It is Modernize Country But Many Times it happens that their is a Power Downfall so u are unable to browse the net.

and I dont know about other school but my school doesn't declare or announce holiday on Website.The Govt announces and the Tv channels show it to us In "Breaking News Headline"
:p If I am living in my city and I want domestic news about the Situation than I will probably turn on the TV. There is a long story behind it but I dont have energy to explain it now....
Power downfall.. you mean a power cut?
Yes, those domestic news, or the local news would be telecasted on the TV.. but.. at the fixed times, if you want to know about your city's situation at any other different time, how would you get to know?
And there wouldn't be news being reported everytime that the TV is turned on..

Reaction score
Power downfall.. you mean a power cut?
Yes, those domestic news, or the local news would be telecasted on the TV.. but.. at the fixed times, if you want to know about your city's situation at any other different time, how would you get to know?
And there wouldn't be news being reported everytime that the TV is turned on..

Yes..
u meant to say Browsing the News Archives.Yeah But Who Want to see a Year old news again :p

There is not only 1 news Channel.There are about 10 -13 News Channel :D

Reaction score
Yes..
u meant to say Browsing the News Archives.Yeah But Who Want to see a Year old news again :p

There is not only 1 news Channel.There are about 10 -13 News Channel :D
so isn't electricity needed for the television too?
no i didn't mean that.. I meant that you can get the news from the tv only at fixed times..
no matter how many channels are there, i am sure that at every moment, news is not being telecasted, each tv channel have their own fixed times..

Reaction score
so isn't electricity needed for the television too?
no i didn't mean that.. I meant that you can get the news from the tv only at fixed times..
no matter how many channels are there, i am sure that at every moment, news is not being telecasted, each tv channel have their own fixed times..

:p Ok Call it a draw on the Electricity Part

Noo...
All News dont have a same time. There are varieties of news schedule. Even if i turn on the TV I would get the latest news being discussed on any news channel

Reaction score

Noo...
All News dont have a same time. There are varieties of news schedule. Even if i turn on the TV I would get the latest news being discussed on any news channel
Go to yahoo homepage and get the latest news.... better than searching for the remote and then keep on pressing next on the remote until you find the channel.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Noo...

someone I know absolutely hates news on ur country's TV channels... they analysed and told me that the world doesn't exist to them.. so many important international news is overlooked by them to discuss the latest blockbuster movie that was released... seriously if that is heaadline news then one needs to rethink their priorities in life.
Plus you don't realize that with TV they focus on one thing and then another day another news is in the limelight (and sometimes imp stuff gets pushed out of ue view)... For example right now, they are cursing the Taliban and well if someone opresses they need to be condemned on the other hand what's been taken out from the limelight is how you also need to equally speak against and curse the Drone attacks that are taking place... For example read this piece of news (see below) and judge; if that kid got killed would it be any less of a crime..?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/sep/19/drone-warfare-deadly-civilian-toll?fb=optOut

Reaction score
someone I know absolutely hates news on ur country's TV channels... they analysed and told me that the world doesn't exist to them.. so many important international news is overlooked by them to discuss the latest blockbuster movie that was released... seriously if that is heaadline news then one needs to rethink their priorities in life.
what's a blockbuster movie?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
what's a blockbuster movie?

The new hit movie that they release.. about which you find every1 talking....
blockbuster = A movie, book, or other product that is a great commercial success

Reaction score
The new hit movie that they release.. about which you find every1 talking....
blockbuster = A movie, book, or other product that is a great commercial success
ohh ok..

[quote="BadRobot14, post: 392032, member: 2"...seriously if that is heaadline news then one needs to rethink their priorities in life.[/quote]
^Can we say that, if religion cannot be included in a debate?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ohh ok..

[quote="BadRobot14, post: 392032, member: 2"...seriously if that is heaadline news then one needs to rethink their priorities in life.
^Can we say that, if religion cannot be included in a debate?[/quote]

yes, I think... coz there are far important things hapening in the world knowing about them takes precedence...