• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which is ur Religion ????

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I don't follow just a religion....I follow a deen (a way of life).... it's called submitting, humbling oneself, and obeying the will of creator of all things... through it one gets tranquality... :) you may simply call it "Islam" in arabic... :p
but it's more than a religion coz religions have beliefs, practices and customs.. so it's only an indivisual thing. Islam has all that but more, it tells us what's alowed, what's prohibited, how a land is to be governed, what are rights of buyers and sellers, so it has civics and ethics too.... It's a complete way of life by the merciful creator.

Reaction score
Shame on you!
Your using religion to gain likes? Is that the respect you have for your faith?
We are supposed to earn likes , earn respect , by helping other people. Not use such untrustworthy methods to gain likes .
And your using religion to get to a silly end ! What will getting likes get you? This is a Internet forum. People don't even know you here.
But you just insulted Allah in the worst way possible.He's the one you'll have to answer too!
If you had only insulted Islam , i could have over looked this. You took the prominent religions and insulted all of them.
And then we wonder , why the International Media portrays us as terrorists . You think the Non-Muslims are sinners.
Try looking into yourself . In reality , Muslims of today are worse then the Non-Muslims .

All the sacrifices , the Holy Prophet(PBUH) made , his Companions made , his Descendants made , his followers made in the Early Centuries of Islam . You just proved that they were in vain.
This is why the Holy Prophet(PBUH) prayed to Allah to save Islam at Badr , so a Muslim in the 21st Century could insult Him infront of the whole world!
This is what Islam inspires . I finally understand why Islam is so hated . It's not because it's strict , it's because it's followers don't even respect it .Why should others do what Muslims themselves don't do?

Reaction score
Oh common !!!!! Everyone is greedy for likes........No problem in creating such Threads !!!!!o_O
Hahahaha.............Every on wants to increase thieir likes ...............NO PROBLEM in such trreads..........

That shows how much you respect your individual faiths!
Willing to use them for likes!
That's the status your religion holds in your hearts!

Reaction score
Shame on you!
Your using religion to gain likes? Is that the respect you have for your faith?
We are supposed to earn likes , earn respect , by helping other people. Not use such untrustworthy methods to gain likes .
And your using religion to get to a silly end ! What will getting likes get you? This is a Internet forum. People don't even know you here.
But you just insulted Allah in the worst way possible.He's the one you'll have to answer too!
If you had only insulted Islam , i could have over looked this. You took the prominent religions and insulted all of them.
And then we wonder , why the International Media portrays us as terrorists . You think the Non-Muslims are sinners.
Try looking into yourself . In reality , Muslims of today are worse then the Non-Muslims .

All the sacrifices , the Holy Prophet(PBUH) made , his Companions made , his Descendants made , his followers made in the Early Centuries of Islam . You just proved that they were in vain.
This is why the Holy Prophet(PBUH) prayed to Allah to save Islam at Badr , so a Muslim in the 21st Century could insult Him infront of the whole world!
This is what Islam inspires . I finally understand why Islam is so hated . It's not because it's strict , it's because it's followers don't even respect it .Why should others do what Muslims themselves don't do?

i totally agree.. if u wanted 2 know th religion of ppl as part of a survey, statistics or sth u should've created a poll.. this thread is meaningless 2 me !! no offence but thats my opinion