• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who Is Allah?

Reaction score
First , don't make up stories .

Now , for your questions ? How do you know the Qur'an as remained unaltered for 1400 years? It could be that someone altered the thing ''a few decades'' before , when science had proven the records? Do you have any prove that it hasn't been altered? Do you?

Our Allah says : That He has taken resposibilty of Quran, and He is the one who will safeguard His Book.....
Well I have seen many ppl Insulting our religion... Even tough Islam gives the most rights and is the most modest religion ever I've seen....as I'm aware about all religions
Even tough I'm quite late but the person who started this thread I will like to ask who has created this whole universe, oxygen for us , water, where does seeds come from to grow plants , who created the first man "Adam", who has given us brain to think ?
I don't have much time to write bcuz it will bcum a long discusion...

Reaction score
You stupid people .I'll tell you who this ''Allah'' > as anyone if you truly believe Islam is a true religion . It's a hoax , made to fool idiots like you .
ASSALAM O ALAIKUM
YOU ARE SAYING MUSLIMS STUPID.I AM SURE THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR RELIGION.IF YOU BELIEVE IN SCIENCE THEN YOU MUST BELIEVE IN QURAN TOO BECAUSE SCIENCE IS WHAT OUR QURAN SAYS.THE CREATION OF MAN,WATER CYCLE,STAR,MOON AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN CLEARLY DESCRIBED IN QURAN WHICH WAS REVEALED 1400 YEARS AGO.
IT IS SAID IN SURAH ALAQ OF QURAN THAT
WE HAVE CREATED MAN FROM A CONGEALED CLOT OF BLOOD
NOW GIVE ME THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR ANSWER ACCORDING TO WHICH WE ARE STUPIDS

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ASSALAM O ALAIKUM
YOU ARE SAYING MUSLIMS STUPID.I AM SURE THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR RELIGION.IF YOU BELIEVE IN SCIENCE THEN YOU MUST BELIEVE IN QURAN TOO BECAUSE SCIENCE IS WHAT OUR QURAN SAYS.THE CREATION OF MAN,WATER CYCLE,STAR,MOON AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN CLEARLY DESCRIBED IN QURAN WHICH WAS REVEALED 1400 YEARS AGO.
IT IS SAID IN SURAH ALAQ OF QURAN THAT
WE HAVE CREATED MAN FROM A CONGEALED CLOT OF BLOOD
NOW GIVE ME THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR ANSWER ACCORDING TO WHICH WE ARE STUPIDS

he already got many (convincing) arguments from us... maybe that's why he chose to leave.. Allah knows best...
This is an old thread, no need to get worked up over it....

Reaction score
Honestly dude Allah is no one... who is there is just a God, taking care of us in times of difficulty, a divine power of whom we feel in our heart... Allah is just a name given to him.. He is everything around you..
XpF member and all you islamists, thanks for turning Xpc into a religion war
What is ure proof that there is no Allah? And if u think this is a religion war then that is very sad.....defending ure religion and identity is the most courageous thing one can do and whoever thinks that this matter should not be looked into is well....a loser....

Reaction score
I
What is ure proof that there is no Allah? And if u think this is a religion war then that is very sad.....defending ure religion and identity is the most courageous thing one can do and whoever thinks that this matter should not be looked into is well....a loser....
t is pathatic how you misunderstood me.. stupid actually, I tried to clearify to our dear fellow up there that there is no need to be afraid of just the name as today it has been made but Allah is the creator call him God or whatever just recognize him,follow hm. that was the most clear answer, he will be laughing to see two muslims fighting over it right now..
And if you are gonna fight for fAVOUR OF aLLAH NAME THEN LISTEN worst enemiesof prophet were named a s Abdullah that is person of allah, thus do kufaar beleive in Allah too, NO

sO ALLAH REFERS TO tHE GOD, nothing to be afraid of.. God that we alll know in some part of our heart.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly dude Allah is no one... who is there is just a God, taking care of us in times of difficulty, a divine power of whom we feel in our heart... Allah is just a name given to him.. He is everything around you..

I repeat what I wrote in the start if you didn't read it:

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.

He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (Quran 112:1-4)

"Allah" comes from the Arabic word "elah" - (Arabic) means 'a god' or something that is worshipped. This word (elah) can be made plural, as in "aleha" and it can be male or female. "Allah" comes from "elaha" but it brings more clarification and understanding.
Allah = Has no gender (not male and not female)
* "
He" is used only out of respect and dignity - not for gender
Allah = Always singular - Never plural
* "
We" is used only as the "Royal WE" just as in English for royalty
Allah =Means "The Only One to be Worshipped"

Is "Allah" only for Islam and Muslims?
"Allah" is the same word used by Christian and Jewish Arabs in the Bible, before Islam came.
On page one [1] of Genesis in the Old Testament, we find the word "Allah" seventeen [17] times.

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/allah.asp

Reaction score

And you are confusing peoples beliefs with Mutzila philosophy... Plz ppl donot get into it... It is dangerous... History has stood proof to it... Read abt AlMamun and the following Abbasid Cliphs and how Imam Ahmad dealt with the Mihna....
You know during that time Al Mamun the Abbassid Caliph was undertaking a full fledged translation movement and so thus came into picture Aristotle nad Greek philosophy diluting the true Aqeedah... sO thus were the the Mutazilah formed . and at that time ppl were so into philosphy that when Al Mamun requested the Byzantine Emperor for philosophy books in Roman and Greek for Aeabic translation , guess waht the scholars and priests said: We have kept these books hidden from the masses as it detoriates religion and ppl will be greatly influenced . So let us give this to the Muslim Caliph so as to weaken islam..."
And they are successful....
fr more abt Mihna this is Wikipedia is quite good. -----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihna
You read history and analyze Mihna was a major contributing factor to the decay of Islamic Caliphate.

Reaction score
Good.. I got it,.. I didn't mean to confuse it with any thing but well, Allah is God God is Allah.. just wanted to remove the fear. and wrote what is my opinion, learn to respect it.. I love my allah as much as you do..

Reaction score
I

t is pathatic how you misunderstood me.. stupid actually, I tried to clearify to our dear fellow up there that there is no need to be afraid of just the name as today it has been made but Allah is the creator call him God or whatever just recognize him,follow hm. that was the most clear answer, he will be laughing to see two muslims fighting over it right now..
And if you are gonna fight for fAVOUR OF aLLAH NAME THEN LISTEN worst enemiesof prophet were named a s Abdullah that is person of allah, thus do kufaar beleive in Allah too, NO

sO ALLAH REFERS TO tHE GOD, nothing to be afraid of.. God that we alll know in some part of our heart.
i am not even going to say anything to that pathetic pathetic comment u just made........

Reaction score
Guess i totally failed in making my point, okay guys i am removing my post happy,o_O

totally stop the fight.. phew :)