• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is sitting the exam in M/J 2013?

Reaction score
Guys I'm thinking of taking bussiness this sesssion ?? what do you think about ? is the star in it easy ??

Reaction score
I am.

Can you tell me how did you start preparing for it? So far, I've revised NOTHING from the past year. In December, we'll be having school exams so I'm occupied with revising this year's material but I'm not really revising last year's material. I think that something is wrong with my studying plan. So do you have any tips? Even if you are not sitting the M/J 2013 exam, please do share some tips with me. I desperately need help because I've always been a failure when it came to planning.
Download the IGCSE syllabus for each topic and learn what is required from the syllabus draft a plan and work accordingly.

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I am also gnna appear for mj13... so far, i have got study guides for all subjects, and secondly, i have made a study plan. We havnt yet completed the whole course, so focused on tht fr now. Once i'm done, i guess, i'll just go through the guide and see what i have missed out on; and of course, practice past papers. To help, i also found some notes on this site fr each subject. Maths(ext.), English(1st lang. ext.), Biology, Physics, Chemistry, ICT, French(foreign lang.) and Economics are my subjects... pls help if u guys gt any tips; would be glad to help as well.