• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is sitting the exam in M/J 2013?

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I am also gnna appear for mj13... so far, i have got study guides for all subjects, and secondly, i have made a study plan. We havnt yet completed the whole course, so focused on tht fr now. Once i'm done, i guess, i'll just go through the guide and see what i have missed out on; and of course, practice past papers. To help, i also found some notes on this site fr each subject. Maths(ext.), English(1st lang. ext.), Biology, Physics, Chemistry, ICT, French(foreign lang.) and Economics are my subjects... pls help if u guys gt any tips; would be glad to help as well.
how do u find English as First language, bcoz in our school we are virtually tortured to perfect our scripts, and
even then the highest mark is B

Reaction score
Business is a subject which requires application but its easy to score marks

How do you practice for Business studies cos i'm too gonna appear for business studies and need help like guidance from where and how to start ! :p

Reaction score
Guys, I've been hearing people saying that it's alot easier to score an A* in Edexcel Arabic first language than CIE, while others advice me to go for CIE for the exact same reason.
I don't know what to do! What do you guys advice me to do ?

Reaction score
Guys, I've been hearing people saying that it's alot easier to score an A* in Edexcel Arabic first language than CIE, while others advice me to go for CIE for the exact same reason.
I don't know what to do! What do you guys advice me to do ?
ru arab
b'cuz I think either way A* is hard for non-arabs