• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who Started The Latest Round of Escalation: Gaza Palestinians or Israel?

Reaction score
This is a depressing bussiness. One cannot sleep right eat right or concentrate on anything if they see read or hear what is going on on our muslim brothers and sisters.
While the west and the israelis have always been marked as enemies and truly so
what makes me cry is the behaviour of the neighbouring muslim countries...
how heartless does a person be??? HOW HEARTLESS???
to not even condemn the killings of innocent three and four years old....

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!
Extremely important issue....will surely read it, InshaAllah! JazakAllahu Khairen for the tag! :)

Reaction score
This is a depressing bussiness. One cannot sleep right eat right or concentrate on anything if they see read or hear what is going on on our muslim brothers and sisters.

i remember when palestine was surrounded and the israelis did not let them take even food and medicines.
this was the time when even the media was not allowed there.
when talat hussain from pakistan was tken as a hostage "freedom flotilla"

and egypt was as unhelpful as it could have been

Reaction score
yeah,just sitting and watching the merciless show,not even showing love for tortured muslims.

N.M

Reaction score
Gaza we are with you! If Gaza hurts we hurt! If Gaza bleeds we bleed! If Gaza suffers we suffer! We are Gaza and Gaza is us! You attack Gaza you attack us all and there will be a day where no rock will hide you except to bring your end! You day is coming oh enemies of Islam and we will patiently suffer for a while_ Yusha Evans

Reaction score
Walikumuslam wr wb
Thanks for the tag :)

Gaza we are with you! If Gaza hurts we hurt! If Gaza bleeds we bleed! If Gaza suffers we suffer! We are Gaza and Gaza is us! You attack Gaza you attack us all and there will be a day where no rock will hide you except to bring your end! You day is coming oh enemies of Islam and we will patiently suffer for a while :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
306044_408010849270388_1531809900_n.png

319042_436317223082745_1357403622_n.jpg

Reaction score
Israel is attacking GAZANs but what is the reason? They r Muslims that’s it !!
I don’t know but why do all religion have problem from Muslims, cause We obey and worship one Allah, That’s it !
Why we all Muslims r not standing together to support PALESTINE, bcuz they (muslim coun) r afraid of USA or don’t want to loss support from USA, or other western powers…
Indeed, we are forgetting the word JIHAD ! Okay lets go through : if u see conditions of Muslim nations most probably all Muslim countries r in trouble why because we have strayed from ISLAM ! Now the time has come to change everything, But still if not….then I don’t know where this Islamic world will go that’s sounds so sad….. :(
When Muslims struggle for their rights, they claim them as terrorist, cruel and so on… But when some non-muslims r treated unfairly they call muslims as unjust, cruel and so on …
But when It comes on Non-Muslim powers they say whatever they are doing is correct, and they will say that they (Muslims) r wrong, they have done something wrong, Indeed they would have just ask them to be just or to give them their rights, WHICH they (Non-muslims power) don’t want to give !!
HOW UNFAIR THIS IS !! :(