• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who Started The Latest Round of Escalation: Gaza Palestinians or Israel?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"When Israelis in the occupied territories now claim that they have to defend themselves, they are defending themselves in the sense that any military occupier has to defend itself against the population they are crushing... You can't defend yourself when you're militarily occupying someone else's land. That's not defense. Call it what you like, it's not defense."

~ Noam Chomsky

32295_483817344974231_108539109_n.jpg

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!

Sorry to those whom I didn't tag…
Let me know if anyone else wants me to tag them in such threads;
and if I tagged you, and you don't want to be tagged please do tell... (You may PM or tell in this thread.)
Thankx for the tag. All that we can do is show support to Palestine by praying for them and raising this issue on social networking websites so that people come to know the real picture.

I found this on fb:
'A child xsaid to a sister who went to Gaza: the rocket might be above us, but they've forgotten Allah is above them. Allahuakbar!'......
This is so true while many of us are in our secure homes there are many back in Gaza in insecure homes!
"You can burn up our homes and our mosques but our spirits will never die...we will not go down with Gaza tonight!"
Oh Allah please help our Muslim brothers and sisters..Ameen...
If u believe in it stand for it!..since 1948.....

Reaction score
AoA everyone!
badrobot14 I agree to everything said up until my post. The best thing is that our people understand what's going on, and are not misled by the Western media. People in Pakistan are actually better groomed at this issue, which is appreciable. The sad part is that the Western community, most of the *people* of the West, do not get to see the truth. They hear to what their media speaks, and this being the biggest *allmiyyah*! Few people though who are not biased, do deny the innocence of Israel. I encountered one such group on face book, which had about 50,000 hard-core christians supporting Palestinians. Its all about spreading the word. If the masses know the truth, the UN might, against their will, take some action.
Top of all, the power of duas should not be underestimated. Just need to make duas with a pure heart, and iA Gaza will be free one day, very soon, If God wills!
#Supporting_Praying_Gaza_Forever :)

Reaction score
AoA everyone!
badrobot14 I agree to everything said up until my post. The best thing is that our people understand what's going on, and are not misled by the Western media. People in Pakistan are actually better groomed at this issue, which is appreciable. The sad part is that the Western community, most of the *people* of the West, do not get to see the truth. They hear to what their media speaks, and this being the biggest *allmiyyah*! Few people though who are not biased, do deny the innocence of Israel. I encountered one such group on face book, which had about 50,000 hard-core christians supporting Palestinians. Its all about spreading the word. If the masses know the truth, the UN might, against their will, take some action.
Top of all, the power of duas should not be underestimated. Just need to make duas with a pure heart, and iA Gaza will be free one day, very soon, If God wills!
#Supporting_Praying_Gaza_Forever :)
Even if they do understand, they'd support as fellow human beings. Whereas, we should support them since we share a greater bond called religion. Words alone aren't going to help. Yet, unfortunately, no muslim country will step in to stop this treacherous act.

On a side note, funny how Mr. Hitler saw this coming around 60 years ago.

Le Hitler's Words:
"You call me cruel because i kill these Jews mercilessly. Well, i am leaving this small bunch behind me so that when they plot against you, you'll realize how horrible and clever this race is."

Looking at the chart, they grew from scratch to cover such a huge area without having a single strong country fighting against them. Clever? Nah... Way more than that...

Praying for Gaza.