• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

why EVOLUTION? why not intelligent design in curriculum?

Reaction score
i think the topic speaks it all......bt just some points on intelligent design .....ITS A really scientific theory with support of large no. of molecular biologists,QUANTUM PHYSICISTS,STATISTICIANS.....BT still we learn that story-like evolution theory ....why???

Reaction score
I have researched about the topic quite much..
have read many books.

Harun Yahya's books suggests that beleif in Evolution is mere dogma. Its scientifically WRONG.
Why is it all over in media? Why are we taught this? Why common people believe it to be right?

Well according to him, Darwins theory of evolution laid path for "materialism". It was one of the early things, that lead in people the negation of God.
This believe in materialistic world was of advantage to rulers later on. Marx, Lenin.... etc.

Athiest who does not believe in God, fill this void by believing in Theory of evolution, and other things which promotes materialistic view of world.

This theory had been widely publicised,
It is promoted in the magazines that circulate within scientific community.
Many sceintist do not write against it as to secure their title, reputation, etc, because majority of scientific community of west is atheistic,

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
^ one thing I'd like to add is that all major thinkers.. including those ppl take as people of logic like aristotle etc.. all believed in a God.. (wth logic, eg. design necessitates a designer.. etc.)

Oh, and muslims at times forget and believe staunchly in stuff like "energy can nethier be created nor be destoryed".. seriously? only Allah (Azzo wa jal) is lam ya-lid wa lam yu-lad....!

Reaction score
yea big scientific journals such as NATURE are so biased and fraudulent that they ll either not allow u to do research against evolution or to complete that research if u have started it..........QUANTUM PHYSICS IS DA best......cos it recognizes this very fundamental teaching of quran that verily Our knowledge is infinitely less compared to GOD'S KNOWLEDGE..........

Reaction score
You took the words out of my mouth hassam.
I was trying to have gentler tone when writing my post up there...

The journals are biased, totally agree.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
^ one thing I'd like to add is that all major thinkers.. including those ppl take as people of logic like aristotle etc.. all believed in a God.. (wth logic, eg. design necessitates a designer.. etc.)

Oh, and muslims at times forget and believe staunchly in stuff like "energy can nethier be created nor be destoryed".. seriously? only Allah (Azzo wa jal) is lam ya-lid wa lam yu-lad....!
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb! :)

Islamic Online University:
To believe in Einstein's Theory of Relativity as expessed in the formula E=mc2 is Shirk because this formula gives matter Allah's unique Attributes of having neither beginning nor end. The formula states that "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed". It can only be transformed into matter and matter into energy.

However, Muslims know that energy was created by Allah and will be destroyed by Him at the end of this world.

This young muslimah being a student of IOU learns this, sees this question in the exam paper, thinks for a while whether to write this statement of shirk or not, and then finally writes, ‘energy can neither be created nor destroyed by man’ because it is man for whom it is impossible but not for Allah.’

I was so shocked at this....I never thought that way...I mean ofc we know EVERYTHING is possible for Allah...but this energy thing I never thought this law cud get into that meaning...

Reaction score
Never looked at e=mc^2 that way...
That was an enlightening post...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@xpfmember: that's the thing, it depends upon your way of thinking but some ppl believe in them far too much... for eg. the question "we know about global warming, if a flood comes; can we say it is a punishment/test from Allah OR should we say our actions caused it..?
I mean global warming is nothing in front of command of Allah! it's just a phenomenon that takes place by command of Allah.. just like everything, the river also submits willingly and lovingly to Allah...

Reaction score
Thanx 4 dis topic. Evn i had nver thot dat way. bt is realy shirk 2 rite dis statement?????

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
duaazahra said:
Thanx 4 dis topic. Evn i had nver thot dat way. bt is realy shirk 2 rite dis statement?????

I don't think any1 here is a mufti to issue a fatwa for that... :D
But I think a person's mindset must be clear on the topic... Allah knows best.

Reaction score
actually the thing is that big bang has baffled the most brilliant minds of physics arena......b/c from nothingness came out everything(time,space,matter,energy....etc....) total breakdown of laws of physics......if u watch a cosmologist speaking.....he will tell u that we know much of the things bt we have no damn idea abt the big bang..........

Reaction score
I still wonder, why even after all this stuff, the majority of western scientific community is atheistic..

Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
@xpfmember: that's the thing, it depends upon your way of thinking but some ppl believe in them far too much... for eg. the question "we know about global warming, if a flood comes; can we say it is a punishment/test from Allah OR should we say our actions caused it..?
I mean global warming is nothing in front of command of Allah! it's just a phenomenon that takes place by command of Allah.. just like everything, the river also submits willingly and lovingly to Allah...
@ badrobot: you can minimize the disastrous effects of global warming by doing at least what you can do. our actions cause it too and regarding the natural factors of these disasters we can't do anything. but it doesn't mean we should just sit back being ignorant and say its all due to Allah's will, it is but we are equally destroying our environment by raising immensely the level CO2 and CFC's in the atmosphere. earth's temperature is rising up so definitely the frequency of floods will increase as ice caps are melting faster. the 3rd world countries are at more risk because they can't prepare well for it. nd u say its a phenomenon. its an equally important issue as terrorism and other pressing issues in my opinion.

Reaction score
How many believers actualy know what quantum physics is about vs non believers? If the quantum physics is really the cutting edge physics of future technologys... Like nanotechnology ect... Then does it not stand to reason that the group that understands this technology best will be in a better place on the world stage?