• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

will giving SAT be fruitful for getting admission this year in Pakistan universities??

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
Will giving SAT this year have any advantage?? The thing is, my NUST and FAST aptitude tests seemed to be going nowhere... especially FAST :( So I might give SAT which is A level based and has it's advantages too... So suppose I register for this year SAT exam(s ) , will any university accept me this year or will I have to wait another year to get university admission( s )??

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
Will giving SAT this year have any advantage?? The thing is, my NUST and FAST aptitude tests seemed to be going nowhere... especially FAST :( So I might give SAT which is A level based and has it's advantages too... So suppose I register for this year SAT exam(s ) , will any university accept me this year or will I have to wait another year to get university admission( s )??
Well... results of FAST and NUST are out, where do u stand at the moment?
If u've chosen to rest a year, then definitely give SAT-2 and don't leave the NET and FAST test next year. These will increase ur chances in getting in a good discipline

Reaction score
Well... results of FAST and NUST are out, where do u stand at the moment?
If u've chosen to rest a year, then definitely give SAT-2 and don't leave the NET and FAST test next year. These will increase ur chances in getting in a good discipline
Now I got admission in FAST, Alhamdulillah.
but thanks for replying :)