• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WOMEN IN ISLAM..

Reaction score
how the pakhtun women..of our family dress is like this..not only women but even young girls..and some ppl find it funny..but we r proud of it..plz note that this is just our style..u can have any style as long as its modest..
View attachment 29797

Allah has given women a very high status in Islam..it is important that they thank Allah by obeying His commands..
it is said that..when women is a girl,she opens the doors of Jannah for her father,when she is a wife..she completes the deen of her husband..and when she's a mother..paradise lies under her feet..THIS IS UR STATUS SISTERS..
MASHALLAH
Its not only restricted to Pakhtuns, even in my country some women dress like this.

Reaction score
how the pakhtun women..of our family dress is like this..not only women but even young girls..and some ppl find it funny..but we r proud of it..plz note that this is just our style..u can have any style as long as its modest..
View attachment 29797

Allah has given women a very high status in Islam..it is important that they thank Allah by obeying His commands..
it is said that..when women is a girl,she opens the doors of Jannah for her father,when she is a wife..she completes the deen of her husband..and when she's a mother..paradise lies under her feet..THIS IS UR STATUS SISTERS..
MASHALLAH

thanx for this its amazing to know more and i hope to forward it to others jazakallah

Reaction score
I live in KSA where its necessary 4 all da women Muslim or a Non Muslim...... to wear abaya...... ( a long black gown that covers ur whole body.... except 4 ur head and face... I was a fan of these..... I was in grade 3 at dat tym....... so I bought one and wore to skol........ Evry1 laughedat me.... even da teachers...... cuz i was reaallly chubby.... and that gown dint suit me at all...... they called me "Auntie".... and believe me i actually looked lyk one.... I still remember i cried that day.... and my parents had consoled me....... From that day onwards... i ignored them completey..... and slowly as the days passeed by... i saw a change in them .... they actually had taken interest in this gown.... and then.... i by one..... evry1 started wearing it...this is unbelievabl...... i know..... but i was the first one..... who 1st wore abaya..... in my scholl.... in my IGCSE 3-5 girlz sec....... Days ,..... months.... and .... even years..... passed by..... and i had also started cvering my head......(and had listende to many comments).......then i reached grade 8.... tIll then.... i dint know the actual meaning of Hijab.......We went to pakistan dat vacation...there we usally live wid r male cousins..... my father advised me to stay away from dem....and told me to cover my fafce too.... i had no choice ..... i had to obey... but it was really hard.... very hard indeed....bt my parents guidedme...... Allah also helped and guided me.... and then slowly i began 2 understand... And finally in after returning 4rm Pakistan.... (it was our second semester in grade 8)..... I started wearing niqaab..... (A cloth that covers ur face.... except 4 ur eyes)..... Again..... for the 3rd tym.... evry1 layghed at me.... made fun.... and even mocked me..... Bt alhamdulilah..... I remained steadfast...... And believe me.... nw...... nw.... the once who mock me r alwas\is in hijab..... Mashallah..... May Allah reward them ..... with paradise.... and all of us too..... One thing..... The "Sukoon" u get... while wearing hijab.... its too much to put into words...... 4 me.... it was lyk.... all da burden was removed....... I feel very relaxed nw...... May Allah give us HAdayah... and guide us all to the ryt path ..... AMeen..

(P.S. Im srry my eng is not dat good... to put these words in the best manners possible.... bt still i thought of sharing dis wid u alll....)
(My intention of ryting dis is definitely not SHOW OFF but___________ well..... u would know y??? May Allah forgive me 4 dis....)

Reaction score
I live in KSA where its necessary 4 all da women Muslim or a Non Muslim...... to wear abaya...... ( a long black gown that covers ur whole body.... except 4 ur head and face... I was a fan of these..... I was in grade 3 at dat tym....... so I bought one and wore to skol........ Evry1 laughedat me.... even da teachers...... cuz i was reaallly chubby.... and that gown dint suit me at all...... they called me "Auntie".... and believe me i actually looked lyk one.... I still remember i cried that day.... and my parents had consoled me....... From that day onwards... i ignored them completey..... and slowly as the days passeed by... i saw a change in them .... they actually had taken interest in this gown.... and then.... i by one..... evry1 started wearing it...this is unbelievabl...... i know..... but i was the first one..... who 1st wore abaya..... in my scholl.... in my IGCSE 3-5 girlz sec....... Days ,..... months.... and .... even years..... passed by..... and i had also started cvering my head......(and had listende to many comments).......then i reached grade 8.... tIll then.... i dint know the actual meaning of Hijab.......We went to pakistan dat vacation...there we usally live wid r male cousins..... my father advised me to stay away from dem....and told me to cover my fafce too.... i had no choice ..... i had to obey... but it was really hard.... very hard indeed....bt my parents guidedme...... Allah also helped and guided me.... and then slowly i began 2 understand... And finally in after returning 4rm Pakistan.... (it was our second semester in grade 8)..... I started wearing niqaab..... (A cloth that covers ur face.... except 4 ur eyes)..... Again..... for the 3rd tym.... evry1 layghed at me.... made fun.... and even mocked me..... Bt alhamdulilah..... I remained steadfast...... And believe me.... nw...... nw.... the once who mock me r alwas\is in hijab..... Mashallah..... May Allah reward them ..... with paradise.... and all of us too..... One thing..... The "Sukoon" u get... while wearing hijab.... its too much to put into words...... 4 me.... it was lyk.... all da burden was removed....... I feel very relaxed nw...... May Allah give us HAdayah... and guide us all to the ryt path ..... AMeen..

(P.S. Im srry my eng is not dat good... to put these words in the best manners possible.... bt still i thought of sharing dis wid u alll....)
(My intention of ryting dis is definitely not SHOW OFF but___________ well..... u would know y??? May Allah forgive me 4 dis....)
Sister, is that really your story? If yes then:
salute.jpg

Ma sha Allah!
If i could like this many times i would have.

Reaction score
Masha'Allah...amazing thread...(y)
but 1 thing i wanna ask is that the pic u posted as proper hijab...? is it? lyk in Qur'an n Hadith it is mentioned to cover all body EXCEPT face and hands....while people also cover their faces....so whats appropriate?

Reaction score
Salam!! Pls read the ayat no.59 of Surah al-Ahzab. The translation is given in brother Shah's article. If you do what is ordered in it, then you'll find that in that way your face gets covered too. So, it means Allah ordered His Prophet to tell the women of Islam to cover their faces. And, The face is the centre of attraction. It is the face from where everything starts. Hope you understand...

Reaction score
Thanks for the tag Shah.. Mashallah you have brought one of most pressing issues of Islamic community to light and many doubts as well as stories are being shared which makes the thread even more impressive. Hat offs to you for your effort once again!(y)

Reaction score
Masha'Allah...amazing thread...(y)
but 1 thing i wanna ask is that the pic u posted as proper hijab...? is it? lyk in Qur'an n Hadith it is mentioned to cover all body EXCEPT face and hands....while people also cover their faces....so whats appropriate?

It is recommended to wear Niqab by many Islamic scholars but not covering your face and hands is permissible. I have a couple of friends whose parents are learned in these matters according to them it is compulsory for a woman to dress herself modestly and decently and cover her hair with Khimar or herself with Jilbab but Niqab is not compulsory . The issue of Niqab being compulsory is a very controversial topic. I hope the link below clears your doubts:
http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-...qab-compulsory-or-recommended.html?Adornment=