• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Why BD can win
1. they are experienced. keeping in mind tamim and a few played in 2007 and defeated India n SA
2. they have better players overall considering its a peaceful country compared to Afg where there is a war so they come to pak
3. Afg are kids in front of BD
obvio i love upsets but defeating BD in BD is hard but in Australia there is a chance still
Why afg can win
1. new team so motivation as they are first timers
2. new teams are unpredictable considering that they are all pathans and hard hitters :p
3. they played few matches in aus n nz while BD didnt
its a 60-40 affair in favour of BD
I agree with you on "Why X can win?" part but the ratio is more like 70-30 in my opinion. Don't forget Bangla's jaan Shakib Al Hasan! :p The Bengalis are clearly favorites against the hot-headed Pathans. We just have to be careful.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree with you on "Why X can win?" part but the ratio is more like 70-30 in my opinion. Don't forget Bangla's jaan Shakib Al Hasan! :p The cool minded Bengalis are clearly favorites against the hot-headed Pathans. We just have to be careful.
Joy Bangla! :D

Reaction score
I agree with you on "Why X can win?" part but the ratio is more like 70-30 in my opinion. Don't forget Bangla's jaan Shakib Al Hasan! :p The Bengalis are clearly favorites against the hot-headed Pathans. We just have to be careful.
lets start with why x can win again
tomorrow is pak vs wi
and aus vs bang

Reaction score
muhammad suhail
tomorrow is pak vs wi
n aus vs bang
ur views?
well first match i feel pak are fav cuz windies are without pollard and bravo..
but still they will have to be careful of sammy etc who can change the game easily..
and tbh pak bowling hasnt been that great...but still this is a weak WI team..
and as far as aus vs bangla is concerned...its completely 1 sided...but u never knw when a few upsets can occur ;)
like how we saw ireland shock WI

Reaction score
well first match i feel pak are fav cuz windies are without pollard and bravo..Out of 19 matches
but still they will have to be careful of sammy etc who can change the game easily..
and tbh pak bowling hasnt been that great...but still this is a weak WI team..
and as far as aus vs bangla is concerned...its completely 1 sided...but u never knw when a few upsets can occur ;)
like how we saw ireland shock WI
Out of 19 matches played between Autsralia and Bangladesh
6 were in Bnagladesh-Australia won all
6 were in Autsralia- Australia won all
7 were in neutral- australia won 6
so its a 1/19 probability of Bangla winning
Enjoy Bangla! :p