• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
lets start with why x can win again
tomorrow is pak vs wi
and aus vs bang
well first match i feel pak are fav cuz windies are without pollard and bravo..
but still they will have to be careful of sammy etc who can change the game easily..
and tbh pak bowling hasnt been that great...but still this is a weak WI team..
and as far as aus vs bangla is concerned...its completely 1 sided...but u never knw when a few upsets can occur ;)
like how we saw ireland shock WI
Out of 19 matches played between Autsralia and Bangladesh
6 were in Bnagladesh-Australia won all
6 were in Autsralia- Australia won all
7 were in neutral- australia won 6
so its a 1/19 probability of Bangla winning
Enjoy Bangla! :p
Listen guys, according to my in-depth analysis, no one is winning tomorrow! A cyclone has hit Brisbane this morning and heavy showers are expected for 3 more days; there is 90% chance of the match getting abandoned. I will be happy if the game gets washed away because if that happens Bangladesh will get 1 point from a very tough fixture.
Now, if for some weird reason, the rain stops briefly tomorrow, then I reckon the match will be curtailed and played based on Duckworth-Lewis method. It might turn out to be a 20-20 affair! So based on the weather situation and the shortened innings, if the game gets played, then I think the percentage is 70-30 in favor of Australia!

Reaction score
The Big Match of tomorrow is Pakistan vs West Indies
Both team suffering a lull. But's it's for sure any team in this group they can assure their spot in Quarter's with the Underdogs(Ireland & Zimbabwe) playing great cricket, every team in Group B(if i am not wrong) is going to face a tough time.

Reaction score
Aisa 100-0 bang
Even if one bowl is bowled
If you think Bangladesh has 0% chance of beating Australia you must be living in a fool's paradise!When we beat Australia in 2005 on a bouncy English pitch, our team was much weaker than our current squad. At that time, we only had Ashraful while Australia had players like Ricky Ponting, Bret Lee, Glen Mcgrath, Andrew Symonds, Adam Gilchrist and other legends. Now we have a number of world class players like Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiq, Mortaza and Tamim in our line up. No one, with a little bit of cricket sense, will ever write off Bangladesh's chance of causing an upset against Australia tomorrow; even the haters will at least give a 5% chance in favor of Bangladesh!

Reaction score
well first match i feel pak are fav cuz windies are without pollard and bravo..
but still they will have to be careful of sammy etc who can change the game easily..
and tbh pak bowling hasnt been that great...but still this is a weak WI team..
and as far as aus vs bangla is concerned...its completely 1 sided...but u never knw when a few upsets can occur ;)
like how we saw ireland shock WI
i cant believe i actually said pak are fav hahahaahha!!!

Reaction score
If you think Bangladesh has 0% chance of beating Australia you must be living in a fool's paradise!When we beat Australia in 2005 on a bouncy English pitch, our team was much weaker than our current squad. At that time, we only had Ashraful while Australia had players like Ricky Ponting, Bret Lee, Glen Mcgrath, Andrew Symonds, Adam Gilchrist and other legends. Now we have a number of world class players like Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiq, Mortaza and Tamim in our line up. No one, with a little bit of cricket sense, will ever write off Bangladesh's chance of causing an upset against Australia tomorrow; even the haters will at least give a 5% chance in favor of Bangladesh!
face the truth kid!
its been 26 years and tell me where Bangladesh team stands?
It was only once. even suhail would agree that anything can happen once in a lifetime but that does not mean it would repeat
ik u support bd but face the reality

Reaction score
i cant believe i actually said pak are fav hahahaahha!!!
thanks god i didnt change my team!
i forgot to change.
if i would have then mu subs for aus vs bang would have been wasted n pak vs wi would have given me negative points coz of paki players :D

Reaction score
thanks god i didnt change my team!
i forgot to change.
if i would have then mu subs for aus vs bang would have been wasted n pak vs wi would have given me negative points coz of paki players :D
i know that feel bro when u get negative points :p
i remember i last played fantasy league in ipl 2014 and i supported rcb and rcb players were all negative cuz of poor performance :p

Reaction score
face the truth kid!
its been 26 years and tell me where Bangladesh team stands?
It was only once. even suhail would agree that anything can happen once in a lifetime but that does not mean it would repeat
ik u support bd but face the reality
Bangladesh has produced the world's best all-rounder and we have beaten New Zealand 8 times, West Indies 7 times, Sri Lanka 4 times, India thrice, England twice and all other test nations at least once. We have had steady improvement over the past 20 years, just take a look at the record books for God sake! No one doubts in our ability to surprise a top side on our day. Why are you asking Suhail? His team lost to Bangladesh in both world cup and Asia cup not so long ago. You, Mr.Emad, don't even support your own country. I don't find it worthwhile to argue with you. :p

Reaction score
Bangladesh has produced the world's best all-rounder and we have beaten New Zealand 8 times, West Indies 7 times, Sri Lanka 4 times, India thrice, England twice and all other test nations at least once. We have had steady improvement over the past 20 years, just take a look at the record books for God sake! No one doubts in our ability to surprise a top side on our day. Why are you asking Suhail? His team lost to Bangladesh in both world cup and Asia cup not so long ago. You, Mr.Emad, don't even support your own country. I don't find it worthwhile to argue with you. :p
i support my country but i support Australia because of their game play and Ricky Ponting
i support Pakistan but its my choice
i remember when Shakib married a bengali who wasnt living in bd nd u people were against him
dont blv me? google
plus its not a Hadith or Allah's word that support ur home team
if its written in Quran do let me know!

Reaction score
i support my country but i support Australia because of their game play and Ricky Ponting
i remember when Shakib married a bengali who wasnt living in bd nd u people were against him
dont blv me? google
dude why bring hadith and quran into this?
its ok to make ur point..but dont drag religion ok :)

Reaction score
lol!! chah gya yaar (y)

Reaction score
dont blv me? google
Guys calm urself.....
Its just a game .......relaxxx:p:D

Reaction score
dude why bring hadith and quran into this?
its ok to make ur point..but dont drag religion ok :)
i sai this coz u people are trying to tell me its sin not to support ur home team! thats y i brought qiran n hadith
and even THIS is my choice!